IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 am

i wiki'd em, hahaha

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Doc X, how do Blacktron II forcefields work? is it possible that the green parts have an armor of 5d10 and the rest of the vehicle has 4d10?
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:39 pm

my floppy penis wrote:Doc X, how do Blacktron II forcefields work? is it possible that the green parts have an armor of 5d10 and the rest of the vehicle has 4d10?
I don't make up stats for shields, I'm going to leave that to the people, because everyone has a different scale.

And I usually consider trans-green stuff as 'plasma'. Small, roughly spherical plasma pieces I use as generators, and I think of those Blacktron II windows as just plexiglass enveloped with plasma energy from a generator. So it's a sort of force field, yes. Possibly much more on plasma later...
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Okay, but since some of the vehicles, mostly the Tank/APC can seperate into different vehicles, how would that work Doc?
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:46 pm

my floppy penis wrote:Okay, but since some of the vehicles, mostly the Tank/APC can seperate into different vehicles, how would that work Doc?
What?

Well, if it had a force field, then when it separates the one which the generator was placed on would get the shield, and still at the same size. Duh. That was a weird question.

Also, if each ship part doesn't have a propulsion system and power source, and possibly other systems, then they couldn't really separate....

Does any one else here build power and propulsion systems into their vehicles? And make a chart for the different power system's output and see how many other systems you can put on?

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 pm

well,ya. the APC has one booster on back, on the APC part, and thats the only part with wheels. The some on top has two boosters on back, but can't fly itself, since its for intelligence, and radar stuff. the COCKpit has two small boosters, and it can combine with the dome, wheel base, or both. so ya, it seperates and combines.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm

my floppy penis wrote:well,ya. the APC has one booster on back, on the APC part, and thats the only part with wheels. The some on top has two boosters on back, but can't fly itself, since its for intelligence, and radar stuff. the COCKpit has two small boosters, and it can combine with the dome, wheel base, or both. so ya, it seperates and combines.
Power source?

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:13 pm

it NEEDS one?
I think the boosters are fat enough to have one inside them :P

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:17 pm

my floppy penis wrote:it NEEDS one?
I think the boosters are fat enough to have one inside them :P
What about the lasers, radar, and life support?

And if the trans-green cockpit is a plasma shield and not just colored glass, where is the plasma generator?

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 pm

there is a HUGE block with tuds on the side that probably could function as a generator for the whole vehicle becuz
A). the part it's attached to is small
B). Its the future, so anything that big could VERY easily power the while vehicle.
i mean christ, its as tall as a minifig, and twice the width.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:24 pm

my floppy penis wrote:there is a HUGE block with tuds on the side that probably could function as a generator for the whole vehicle becuz
A). the part it's attached to is small
B). Its the future, so anything that big could VERY easily power the while vehicle.
i mean christ, its as tall as a minifig, and twice the width.
Alright, I guess that's good enough, even though you prolly just looked at the thing and decided this would make a good generator. Does it have any greeblies inside of it?

And yes, something that large could power the weapons, life support, radar, and propulsion systems.

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:33 pm

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2434

Thats the peice, except Black.
I COULD add greeblies, but it would REALLY subtract from the overall coolness that is Blacktron II

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 pm

my floppy penis wrote:http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2434

Thats the peice, except Black.
I COULD add greeblies, but it would REALLY subtract from the overall coolness that is Blacktron II
Oh, that thing! Those make great generators.

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:07 am

4d10's proooooobably way on the high side for armor. yes it's the future, but the 3d10 4d10 stuff is all relative. guns still do 1d6 damage even though it's the future, but everything else is so futuristicly built that making everything have more dice and modifiers would be too frustrating/annoying/not worth it.

I'd have to pick that thing up and hold it myself, but i'd say only 2 or 3d10 armor for the main hull, and one level higher for the shields.