Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
Dammit Oloth, stop being better than me at everything!
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm
- Location: permanantly trapped in my own twisted imagination
Lord Mercat wrote:
Didn't really deserve a thread in the Armory
And it is here that I have to disagree with you, good sir. This is more than awesome enough for a thread in the Armory.
- I've trolled before
- Posts: 4294
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Atlanta
Lol Warhammer hover bases
- Posts: 4007
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
BFenix wrote:Lol Warhammer hover bases
I don't have any clear bricks, haha.
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2193
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
- Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests