Need and idea

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall

Need and idea

Postby Orange yoshi » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:29 am

ok, well not sure if this is the right place, but i think it is, anyways on to buiness!
i need some ideas for a M-tron hero M-tron fig
and also maybe a steed ot something, idk, just need some ideas for like looks and stuff
TROLOLO
Orange yoshi
Champion
Champion

Postby ace121 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Try any of the following combinations. As impractical as some of them are in space, they are awesome looking nonetheless.

Epaulets (Red preferably)
Awesome multi piece jet pack/ O2 tank
Cape (In fact, no matter what, give him a cape. Red would be nice, but black works too)
BeamSabre
ace121
Cannon Fodder

Postby Almighty Benny » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:10 pm

I am totally with ace on the things he mentioned, especially the epaulets. (Although from my own experience, I would recommend black or white) Because the torso is red, make the left arm red and the right arm yellow and put black hands on each. Put his sword/BeamSabre/whatever in his right hand. Badass.

As far as a steed goes, I would suggest a large motorcycle with ridiculously huge off road tires and ion engines.

The hero's name should begin with "Mega" as in "Mega Pete" or "Mega Sargeant Pete".
Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Dr. X » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Almighty Benny wrote:I am totally with ace on the things he mentioned, especially the epaulets. (Although from my own experience, I would recommend black or white) Because the torso is red, make the left arm red and the right arm yellow and put black hands on each. Put his sword/BeamSabre/whatever in his right hand. Badass.

As far as a steed goes, I would suggest a large motorcycle with ridiculously huge off road tires and ion engines.

The hero's name should begin with "Mega" as in "Mega Pete" or "Mega Sargeant Pete".

I used to have a huge bunch of M-Tron figs... but they got lost in my toddler years.
Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Postby SnakeEyes » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Since my real Mtron bits and pieces are all eswhere I put this together from a bit of an idea I already had (once img is approved):

The bike was vaguel based on the Pulsar Charger, which itself is very badass  and a suitable ride for any hero! similar or probably better things could ba achieved with the new-school lego bikes.
TROLOLO
SnakeEyes
Nice Dubs

Postby Emporor2000 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:47 pm

There used to bee part of ebay called imperial outpost where you could buy about thirty m-trons for about forty dollars (it doesn't exist anymore). They were INSANELY useful for brikwars. But anyway, for the m-tron "supremes" as we called them, we'd give them chrome visors like the ones in this lego set:
http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/images/6458-1.jpg
TROLOLO
Emporor2000
Champion
Champion

Postby piltogg » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:53 pm

just make shure he is completely different from the rest of your army (exept the m tron torso)
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Return to Bricks