Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
Whiteagle wrote: stubby wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:Sweet Bro
I was going to say "Coolkid" but this is way better.
Nah if he's based on Kamina, Sweet Bro should have a sidekick/lacky called "The Kid".
Then Bro would give all units on his side a +2 Moral bonus to Skill at the cost of a +2 bonus to any enemy targeting him.
Once he dies, "The Kid" is transformed into "The MAN!"
Actually his sidekick is Hella Jeff
Douse yourself in water and repent.
- I like how the floor looks covered in blood
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
- Location: China
Gurren Laggan's Bro representation is better than Homestuck's, at least in my opinion.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
- Posts: 2749
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: New York City
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5470
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Supposed to be studying
I told you about stairs bro
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 6674
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
Awesome, thanks for all of the responses everyone! I think I'll go with the "Sweet Bro" Cliche classification, as that seems to best fit what I was looking for in feat potential!
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:My hot wife and I were about to get a divorce until we saw your army. You have saved our marriage and won our allegiance.
Marriages Saved: 1
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: United States
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Falk and 2 guests