Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
Whiteagle wrote: stubby wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:Sweet Bro
I was going to say "Coolkid" but this is way better.
Nah if he's based on Kamina, Sweet Bro should have a sidekick/lacky called "The Kid".
Then Bro would give all units on his side a +2 Moral bonus to Skill at the cost of a +2 bonus to any enemy targeting him.
Once he dies, "The Kid" is transformed into "The MAN!"
Actually his sidekick is Hella Jeff
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
I tread these halls alone.
I am yin without yang
Light without dark
Hand without glove
- anal insertion chance calculator
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
- Location: Not a pedo, just a child labor enthusiast.
Gurren Laggan's Bro representation is better than Homestuck's, at least in my opinion.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
- Posts: 2934
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: New York City
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5513
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Fighting Photobucket
I told you about stairs bro
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 6683
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
- Posts: 1543
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
Awesome, thanks for all of the responses everyone! I think I'll go with the "Sweet Bro" Cliche classification, as that seems to best fit what I was looking for in feat potential!
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:My hot wife and I were about to get a divorce until we saw your army. You have saved our marriage and won our allegiance.
Marriages Saved: 1
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: United States
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests