Okay, so, got a few minifigs together and figured that they would look pretty nice with a steampunk thing and wanted some input on what you guys thought would be a nice addition to this army.
So far I have:
- Three infantrymen with powder muskets and/or flintlock pistols along with pickaxes.
- Three Battle Droids with machine guns (thought they would be kind of neat with a steampunk army).
- Three other guys who pilot:
- A big, armored jeep. It has room in the back to carry some people and a gun mounted over the driver.
- A hardsuit in which one of the figures fits that has a chainsaw arm and a cannon arm.
Now I have a lot that I want to do with this army. I'll put some things down that I was thinking of doing, and you guys can build off of that and tell me what you think. Before you answer though, know that I like my creations to be unified and not THAT far-fetched. So please keep your answers within the realms of Steampunk (if possible) and within some reason, or I'll just ignore them
- A monkey. I have a monkey, he's brown just like all of the uniforms my guys have now; I want to use him. What use could a monkey be? Just to hang out on the jeep, or something more?
- I have 6 minifigs in green outfits that look kind of steampunkish as well. I'll definitely make a few of them infantry, but what else? Perhaps a steampunk copter?
- Explosives. I need more explosives, so any ideas how I can incorporate that more?
- More robots, perhaps? If I did, human-sized or a tad bit bigger?
- Finally, what do you think of other races in steampunk? I have Chewbacca and two Ewoks that I would put full-size legs on to make a race of monkey-like people or just fuzzy people. What do you think about having aliens or fantasy races in steampunk, and what could they do?