Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
I guess thats it, i know what it looks like but not the name
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:03 pm
- Location: Under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade
BUT WAIT!!!!! In the end every one shall be anihilated by...
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 am
- Location: Mangled, inside Audrey II
And then we shall be resurrected by the powers of the pink unicorn!!!!
Just look in the search section. IT may take a few tries, but you'll find it. You may want to look for set numbers if you want minifigs. Then you can find the name and stuff. The key is patience.
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm
- Location: California
Wait, you want new old LEGO® or old, old LEGO?
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests