Hey Brag!

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik

Re: Hey Brag!

Postby Silverdream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Vami_IV wrote:
BFenix wrote:Where did this Vami_IV dude came from, seriously? Oh wait, wrong sub-forum.


I came from the pit known as Alaska, where all we do is sit in our warm mansions while Canadian tribes and winter warriors guard the border's fierce winter in nothing but cheap tents, igloos and possibly a log cabin that serves as hq of the frozen wastes.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Hey Brag!

Postby Vami IV » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Nah, Alaskans are still better.
This guy facepalmed so hard when he sold us to the US, it was heard 'round the world

*Broken .jpg*
In Alaska, everything's tougher.
Last edited by Vami IV on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Hey Brag!

Postby Vami IV » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
BFenix wrote:Where did this Vami_IV dude came from, seriously? Oh wait, wrong sub-forum.


I came from the pit known as Alaska, where all we do is sit in our warm mansions while Canadian tribes and winter warriors guard the border's fierce winter in nothing but cheap tents, igloos and possibly a log cabin that serves as hq of the frozen wastes.


Hey...Us too...
Last edited by Vami IV on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Hey Brag!

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:48 pm

You stole the best part of Alaska from Canada(the panhandle). For that I will be eternally Jelly.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Hey Brag!

Postby Vami IV » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm

What shade of frozen grass jelly?
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Previous

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest