Page 4 of 8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:25 pm
by eviljack
This is the essence of Evil Jack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCeG35Ihxjs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm
by ubernerd
if possible, I'll take something with a sh*tload of zombies and leon kenedy from re4 standing there like the badass he is

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 am
by Magic Soap
ubernerd wrote:if possible ill take something with a sh*tload of zombies and leon kenedy from re4 standing there like the badass he is


You could ask politely, [new person to forums not demonstrating internet skills]/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm
by ubernerd
sorry. how's this? if you have any free time, and it's not too much work, would it be possible to get a resident evil themed banner? if so i'll love you forever.

no intriguing.

unless you want it to be.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm
by razgriz 25th inf.
can i have a sig that has US soldiers firing off into the distance but the pics focused on a soldier with a big scar on his face with blood dripping from it and grit covering his face? if so that would be fucking awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm
by Magic Soap
razgriz 25th inf. wrote:can I have a sig that has US soldiers firing off into the distance but the pics focused on a soldier with a big scar on his face with blood dripping from it and grit covering his face? if so that would be fucking awesome.

Can you? I'll see... Yes I think you are physically able to have one, unless you have some underlying medical condition

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 am
by AdrianTheGeek
razgriz 25th inf. wrote:can I have a sig that has US soldiers firing off into the distance but the pics focused on a soldier with a big scar on his face with blood dripping from it and grit covering his face? if so that would be fucking awesome.


You sound like a 10 year old boy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:56 am
by lrdofbricks
you think i could get one? perferably with weapons or man guts flying in the background?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:51 am
by Magic Soap
lrdofbricks wrote:you think I could get one? perferably with weapons or man guts flying in the background?


God, youths these days. Never saying please

EDIT: Alright, here ya go. I thought the blood was a bit ghastly, it ruined the image:

Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm
by Magic Soap
Woot! Double post!

NiteWatchMan:

Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 pm
by Magic Soap
Not really a request, but here you go, Warhead:

Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:42 pm
by razgriz 25th inf.
im not 10, i just want a kick-ass sig. so, may i please have that sig, unless its too hard.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:48 pm
by Magic Soap
So some American soldier in the background firing, then in the foreground some poor, innocent, civilian (most likely iraqi) covered in blood freshly poured in the name of "Freedom", and the mud of the downtrodden? Very well, you horrible, misguided person.

Okay, jokes. I will try and do one, however at the moment people seem to want about 4 things in a tiny little rectangle at the bottom of their post.  :?
Razgriz, I'll see what I can do.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 pm
by Warhead
Magic Soap wrote:Not really a request, but here you go, Warhead:

Image


Whoa! Thanks Magic, thanks very much indeed.  :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:26 pm
by razgriz 25th inf.
no, i meant another US soldier with the scar and whatnot. sorry for the misconception. unless you were joking about the civilian. if so, i think a lol would be in order. so, LOL!