Page 12 of 20

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm
by Tzan
Apollyon wrote:Quite accurate but it lacks a ruler of some sorts.

Tape measure tail.


Minifig said: The horror! That human has Cheetos dust on all its fingers!   :no:



Awesome picture  :D

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:09 am
by Zupponn
Tzan wrote:Minifig said: The horror! That human has Cheetos dust on all its fingers!   :no:

I am forever tainted!  My life is in ruins!  

I do taste good though.

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:10 pm
by aoffan23
Great, now I have to come up with a use for that emoticon die. Bipolar Bear?

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 pm
by stubby
aoffan23 wrote:Great, now I have to come up with a use for that emoticon die. Bipolar Bear?


Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:07 pm
by Tzan
Oh, in case anyone was wondering, Cheetos is in the Firefox spell checker dictionary.

New tubgirl:

Image

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:39 pm
by The Shadowscythe
stubby wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:Great, now I have to come up with a use for that emoticon die. Bipolar Bear?

http://www.youtube.com/v/V_hI5XXpx2M


Why italian stubbster?

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:41 pm
by stubby
Because that's what was available.

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:02 am
by aoffan23
Actually, after typing that out, I remembered where I got the name. Castle Crashers!

Image

I also remembered that I actually made a BrikWars unit that would be perfect for that die, "The Many Faces of Mr. White". Using the three heads from the mime minifig (and the vampire), you'd roll a d4 at the start of each turn to see how he'd act. He'd give the nearest minifig a hug if happy, stand in place and cry if sad, run away if scared, and attack the nearest minifig if bloodthirsty.

I probably would've used him at some point if I actually played any Brikwars. :roll:

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 am
by The Shadowscythe
stubby wrote:Because that's what was available.


Well if that's your argument . . .

Spoiler: show
Image

This, for no reason.

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 am
by stubby
yoink

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:03 pm
by The Shadowscythe
stubby wrote:yoink


Oh gods I wasnt expecting you to use the damn thing. I cannot look at a single one of your posts now without bursting into laughter.

Spoiler: show
and it is GLORIOUS

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm
by Zupponn
That's hot.

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 pm
by Silverdream
I think I'm in love.

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 pm
by stubby
Silverdream wrote:I think I'm in love.

Image

Re: BW2010 Paintings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:44 pm
by Silverdream
stubby wrote:
Silverdream wrote:I think I'm in love.

Image


Avatar and Location updated.