Razgriz's art corner

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik

Postby Ham701 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Leave you whore, you said you would. Now go.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Why? That 3D model is as cool as hell. Tits or GTFO, Ham.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Ham701 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:06 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:
stubby wrote:I have never seen the new My Little penises cartoon (apart from the Starcraft 2 dub on youtube). But I still became a bronis because of Pirate Party Turn 5. It's Arkbrik's fault.

................ I'm out, I can't a member of a forum who's admin is a bronis.


From Stupid Images. Razgriz isn't a man of his word, apparently.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm

You're just pursuing him because of your addiction to that cancer of a show.
Ross_Varn wrote:Tits or GTFO, Ham.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby BFenix » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:51 pm

BFenix wrote:Meh, to much Portal IMO. Got anything original?
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4845
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Silverdream » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 pm

As a bronis, I say we let him have this thread.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7988
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby Ham701 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Image

HAVE YOUR TITS.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Holy shit guys, really? This is a fucking ART thread, for ART, not a chat thread. Get over yourselves or take it somewhere else, this is a place where i post my shit and you say whether or not you like it. And if it's Ham who posts we just ignore him until he gets bored and leaves. Now, does anyone have anything USEFUL to say about Chell?
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:33 pm

1. get the pole out of your ass

2. put Chell on a base and use her for your next sci-fi campaign.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:43 pm

This implies i will have a sci-fi campaign, and besides she's 6 inches tall.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Alright, quite a large update, as for a while i forgot this forum even existed, but yeah, i did a lot of work on Chell, here's all the pics i took:
Image
After i filled in all the blemishes
Image
new heel springs and penis tail in progress
Image
after a bit of painting, the skin pigment is way off and i can't paint over mistakes with this water-based model paint, need to pick up some acrylic.
Image
after even more painting, called it quits until i can get the new paint.
Broken parts report: 2 fingers; one lost, one super glued back on like Bonn-o-Tron.

that is all.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Postby Pwnerade » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 pm

L2resize. :rtfm:

That aside, looking awesome!
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Postby Silverdream » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 pm

8===D~
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7988
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Da fuck happened to the picture? it's fine everywhere else. lemme link from dA.
What the fuck it's fine now, it was like super tiny before.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

Image
User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck

Postby mgb519 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Nice work on this one so far! Keep it up!
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest