Project Zomboid Screenshot Let's Play

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Re: Project Zomboid Screenshot Let's Play

Post by Keldoclock » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Aftermath Firearms and Aftermath Melee(Which I am pretty sure is broken/outdated. I could just be unlucky).

EDIT: Also Unodacat's Survialist Mod, Aftermath Firearms 2, Kord's food mod, and a double-size map with some shit added. I've tweaked the rarities of most of the items both modded and default to make it so that you almost always find food in fridges and guns are a good bit rarer. Also bumped up the amount of pens, so that the pen-gun is actually useful.
Last edited by Keldoclock on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:43 pm

I'll be doing the professional SC2 player now, simply because the logistics of a character that can't stay inside for more than a few seconds are starting to piss me off to a ludicrous extent. I'll try Ringo again next update, which should be coming along sometime in February. According to the game dev, he's got 14 things left to do, and its going very slow because of Java's inherent slow-ness and his own code producing shitloads of garbage.

Thats the worst part of any coding project right there, having to redo your own work for elegance. To quote lemmy101, "It's about as fun and vital as a prostate exam."

Li Kim will be ready by the end of the day, just as soon as I fuck around with mods some more and try to add in my own stuff.

Until then, why don't you play the demo?
Last edited by Keldoclock on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm

I can't find a version of Desura for Mac. :silver:
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:22 pm

I am running this game on a Mac.

1. Download the demo.
2. Play the demo.
3. If you like the demo, go to projectzomboid.com and buy the game for eightbux, than download the mac files & launcher.

You can pirate this game on a mac( that is what I am doing, as my electronic funds are currently tied up in transfer between Chase and a local credit union I've recently switched to, rest assured I will buy this game at the earliest opportunity because lemmy needs my eight dollars to buy his dinner tonight), but all the cracked copies are for Windows and I would not recommend doing it unless you have a firm understanding of .exe files, .app files, and Java.

EDIT: I replaced the above link to a direct one for zomboid. I figured moddb could use my ad-clicks.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Dammit the internet lied. Undocat's mod is apparently also out of date. One of his/her weapons is a shard of glass with a bit of cloth for a handle, which was the only weapon Li Kim would have had access to. I couldn't craft it because the mod was old and the stats and recipe formats have changed since its creation, and thus Li Kim died the second he left the house, without a chance at all. Realistic, but boring, so I'm cutting this one.

I'll have something else put up as a surrogate. I can't wait for the next update, the saving function will be kickass for letting you guys decide the fates of these poor bastards.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 am

Update's coming soon, 1.6, and I'll follow that up with some gameplay.

Until than, enjoy this brilliant offering from the Russian Project Zomboid community- just keep watching, it gets awesome.