Traitor

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik

Traitor

Postby BFenix » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Hey sup guys. I'm not sharing this video in my artwork thread because it isn't of my authority, I simply lend some of my airsoft guns for the project, but before we get to that, allow me to explain.

Some of my friends had a movie project assignment for school to get familiarized in video editing software. So, like good old action movie fans that they are and thanks to the help of modern technology and shitloads of youtube tutorials, they made this rather awesome short action film called Traitor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lA588a ... plpp_video

Taking into account that they had no experience with this sort of thing, like editing, filming, acting, etc... I'd say it's pretty great for an amateur school project.

Now, I've been friends with these guys for about 3 and a half years, we basically met when we entered high school, and we share lots of interests, and some of them are movies, gun battles and video games. So they decided to keep improving their abilities and start making more videos, creating a youtube channel and a studio currently named Wargames Beta. I was invited to join their small team as some sort of "Weapons Adviser", Prop Builder and possibly even actor.
I'm exited with the idea and future endeavors with what we might journey into. Its still nothing too serious, but with enough support, we can make new stuff happen.

So, share with your friends, rate, comment, give your opinion and critics. Hope you guys enjoy it!
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Re: Traitor

Postby mgb519 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm

The acting wasn't bad, though it's not rightly professional. Cinematography was also pretty good. But there's a good amount of time where nothing happens, where it feels like they're standing still. That's something they might want to cut down on like Bonn-o-Tron. Excellent for a first try, but not much beyond that.

Also, they forgot musical credits. That's pretty important.
Last edited by mgb519 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Well I can't understand anything they say since I don't speak portugese, but I definitely understand the situation and plot pretty easily, and that's all I'm looking for in an action movie anyways. Pretty cool looking!
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby BFenix » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it. And IV, they made some English subs.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Return to Artwork