Zahru Trollarm the Slayer.

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Warhead
kaka pants

Zahru Trollarm the Slayer.

Post by Warhead » Thu May 27, 2010 8:18 am

Zahru II wrote:Looks: something medievalishly printed, Grey or black torso, dark blue legs. A brown cape would be nice. Some sort of beardy head, with a wacky expression. A matching brown hood, or a regular brown hairpiece.

Favourite type of weapon: a broadsword would be fine; chromed or KK2-ish.

Personal Combat preferences: Getting close to his enemies by charging, then he does a leap attack, a cleave, a whirlwind spin, a punch in the face, depending on the number of the enemies, and his mood.

How he ties in with your army: Zahru is a mytological character from the ancient times. Many legends speak of his great deeds in order to defend humanity when they were nothing but stinky and feral and lived in tribes, like orks. One depicts him fighting against a dozen of trolls and defeating all while bathing in their blood; they say he gained their strength and power to regenerate by doing so. They say if there's a great danger, Zahru will come and kick it's ass. He's regarded as sort of eleventh hour savior, thus some build shrines for him. Though many scholars think he's a creation of primitive people, such places like the Grim Grotto, where a lot of troll bones were found seem to prove his existence.

Oh, also make a retinue of scantly-clad amazon warriors for him pretty please :twisted:

Thanks,
Zahru
Not only was he gifted with the toughness and regenerative properties of the Trolls but he was also cursed with a Troll skin arm that has Troll like strength too. Many see this affliction as horrific and unclean. Zahru just thinks it's neat.

Armed with a broadsword and his trusty Troll Slayer Axe Trollbane.

Heroic Glint.

Zahru's companions the fair Woodelf Clearwater and the adventurer Redish Sonia.

More weapons than you can shake a Troll at. Zahru has a Broadsword, Trollbane Axe, a rapier and long knife (also known as a hanger), and a Crossbow. Redish Sonia has her Tigers Claws, two throwing knives, a rapier and a armoured shoulder guard. Clearwater has a bow, two long knives and a spear.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Thu May 27, 2010 8:39 am

The combo scythe/axe thing looks incredibly badass. Where did you get the sword holder gadget on his back? Is it a special from Brickarms or somewhere, or is it from one of the Prince of Persia sets?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu May 27, 2010 8:46 am

Thanks, it's a Prince of Persia part. You can get them on Briklink seperate but it costs just under £1 each, pretty steep.

tunasailor
Minifig

Post by tunasailor » Thu May 27, 2010 9:48 am

Really awesome fig, always good to have enough weapons.
Are you making figs for forum members?

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Thu May 27, 2010 9:52 am

Whoa. I never expected such level of awesome can be achieved. Thanks, mate! :)
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu May 27, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks, real glad you like it. If you want to you could put him on the Wiki and give him some well deserved backstory. Your story idea is what inspired me mostly.

@Tunasailor: Short version: Yup, kind of.

Long version: I'm off with pneumonia just now, going for my third week, woo-hoo!.. :? so I am bored out of my flaming skull, and totally fucked, knackered and done in. I totally messed myself up trying to get some turns done for ZZD so I'm taking a Mrs Warhead enforced break. But I can manage the odd Sig-Fig or Brikwars Forum session, so here I am.

Her's my reply to Sig-Fig requests. So if any one wants one (no promises) then answer these questions and send me them on a PM. I'll do what I can.

I'm a bit backed up on stuff already but I'm willing to listen.

Just give me a rundown on...

Looks: Just generally as I may not have the specific parts. Preferred colours are good.

Favourite type of weapon: If you have a pic of it then maybe I'll like it and do it but if not I only need to know what it's supposed to do and I'll see to the rest.

Personal Combat preferences: Again, just so I get a feel for the dudes fighting ideas, does he need close combat weapons for example.

How he ties in with your army: What he does, why he does it and any special abilities he has. General backstory, make it long or short it's up to you.

Now for the disclaimer: I'm not promising to do it I'm only saying give me the info and I'll see what I can do. K?

Cheers, Warhead...

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Thu May 27, 2010 11:05 am

This is just a lame excuse for showing off the new PoP pieces you got, and the magic x-blades on the back. All in all, win. :ftw:

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Thu May 27, 2010 11:05 am

I can see you're trying to win yourself some bonus points for his forum battle. Well Zahru likes me more because I'm into fantasy as well anyway! Hah!

Edit: peach does seem to work well for Elves.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu May 27, 2010 11:10 am

Ah-hahaha. :lol: Nice, very smooth Brag not desperate at all. :wink: The dice of fate and our own strategies will decide who shall be victorious.

Besides, he likes me best now so, thrrrupt!

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Thu May 27, 2010 11:12 am

Nah, if Warhead really wanted to bribe himself some advantage he would've already sent these figs to my adress, free :lol:

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu May 27, 2010 11:21 am

Hehe, wish I could mate but dream on. Maybe if I win the lottery. Besides, 30+ year old man want your RL address... h'mm, nope, not something you can explain easily... without getting arrested.

I've been PM'ing Brag and annoying him about the Skull Mountain game. You're going down! Down to China Town! sorta' thing. He gives back as good as he gets so it's all in good fun.

Yeah, maybe I should shut up 'cause the fate of the Bulls in Desperate Alliances is in his hands... *BUMP!*

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Thu May 27, 2010 11:31 am

Competitive picking is always fun.

Just noticed that Redish Sonja's shoulderplate was a shovel once. Clever.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Thu May 27, 2010 11:37 am

Oh, on that matter... The battle won't be finished, I'm sorry >.< But all of you who sticked down to the end will be given reserved spots for the next forum battle, which I'm sure of it'll be better terrain- army- and even creation wise.

These people are Warhead, Sloopofwar, aoffan23 and RJ.

It'll also take place on a slightly more stable table... ehm. Anyways I'm off to work on it now since I promised so much now.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu May 27, 2010 11:44 am

AND as with all the parts I cut off the leftovers don't go to waste as I use the handle for making some of my modern weapons.

Don't worry, I left enough shovels to play Fleebnork Polo with.

EDIT: Brag: What! Aw man, that's a kick in the tadger. Ok, another battle but I would really like the Bulls again please!

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Thu May 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Who says they'll even be in it?

Only joking, of course they will. I think I managed to improve them a little bit further. Anyway they're yours... once I get the battle set up.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?