im a noob

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

im a noob

Postby Cyko-Destructo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

congratulate me on my first post, not for nothin I've been a brikwars fan for what feels close to a decade, and a lego maniac for as long as i can remember, that being said im glad to now be a part of the community, please pardon my lack of capital letters and poor grammar and punctuation.

oh and mike rayhawk has to be one of the funniest people alive, i just can't get enough of this stuff
HAIL GWAR
Cyko-Destructo
Hero

Postby piltogg » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

I see MA in your location, does this correlate to nelug membership?
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: im a noob

Postby Lt. Krus » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Cyko-Destructo wrote:I just can't get enough of this stuff

Was the 'stuff' white-ish, by any chance? And in liquid form?
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Cyko-Destructo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 pm

nah im not a member of nelug, i don't wanna have to pay dues.. yes im that cheap.

the stuff i was reffering to was in fact not a whitish liquid but mikes sharpened sense of humor and brick related sillyness, but thanks for the warm welcome anyway, you dirty boy
HAIL GWAR
Cyko-Destructo
Hero

Postby Magic Soap » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 am

Cyko-Destructo wrote: you dirty boy

He's chatting you up, Krus.

Also, before the cake, you will have to be baked.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Lt. Krus » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 am

Sorry, your not my type.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Cyko-Destructo » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:03 pm

aw cmon you havent even given me a chance... always rejection.. such a pitty...

ANYWAY...

by those rules im definitely ready for cake, as i mustve been baked to even sign up for this freakshow, that being said i look forward to my time on theese boards and the ridicule that will inevetably come with it, I've lurked (is that still a web term?) around your armoury for quite some time now and felt it was only a matter of time before i joined the fray, so here i am, i promise to be a more usefull boardmember once i get my regular internet connection back and get used to posting pics again, untill then im content in watching my fellow brikheads (myself included) publicly slander and mock each other, the comedy factor alone isdefinately worth the ticket price
HAIL GWAR
Cyko-Destructo
Hero

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Cyko-Destructo wrote:...im definitely ready for cake, as I mustve been baked to even sign up for this freakshow, that being said I look forward to my time on theese boards and the ridicule that will inevetably come with it, I've lurked (is that still a web term?)...

With typing like that, you must also be on Meth.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Cyko-Destructo » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 pm

so i don't like to use caps, and the only punctuation i use is the comma, at least im aware of my inadequcies.

feel free to continue speculation of my substance abuse
HAIL GWAR
Cyko-Destructo
Hero

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Cyko-Destructo wrote:you like how I subtly used both caps and a period in that "sentence"?

incorrectly, yes. Lay off the booty bothered though, if you can't take a meth joke about your typing, you'll have a lot of growing up to do before you're ready to play with plastic children's toys. If it makes you feel any better, i actually WAS baked when I made that comment.
IVhorseman

Postby Elmagnifico » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Hi there! It has come to my attention that I haven't welcomed you to the forums yet. So, welcome! Please read the forum code, linked in my signature, so you'll know about the idiosyncrasies of our little corner of the internets.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Cyko-Destructo » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:53 pm

I promise I was in no way offended by the meth comment, I know my typings bad, but I'm not worried about it, and if I honestly got offended every time someone suggested i was on drugs.... well i guess I'd constantly be offended, i just read the edefinition of booty bothered yesterday and i assure you that is not what im feeling here, just trying to play along

unfortunately as of now it is unlikley that i will post under the influence any time soon as my only reliable internet connection is at work, and i recently stopped smoking pot while on the job
HAIL GWAR
Cyko-Destructo
Hero

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Cyko-Destructo wrote:I promise I was in no way offended by the meth comment, I know my typings bad, but I'm not worried about it, and if I honestly got offended every time someone suggested I was on drugs.... well I guess I'd constantly be offended, I just read the edefinition of booty bothered yesterday and I assure you that is not what im feeling here, just trying to play along

unfortunately as of now it is unlikley that I will post under the influence any time soon as my only reliable internet connection is at work, and I recently stopped smoking pot while on the job

What do you do for a living?
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby Cyko-Destructo » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 pm

i work at a hospital, i essentially push stretchers and wheelchairs all day, completely mindless work, but it pays the bills for now, i have an associates degree in design and drafting but havent had much expeirience in the feild, something i plan to change soon
HAIL GWAR
Cyko-Destructo
Hero

Postby Ranger S2H » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:32 pm

cool, Im currently studying design too.

Welcome to the forums btw.
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?
Ranger S2H
Cannon Fodder

Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Next

Return to New People Start Here