L78 APC

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:39 pm

didn't feel like it, and now I don't feel like looking up whatever you said so, that will simply be ignored.
you just saw the results of four years of beeing forced to learn german.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Iv'e only had 1/2 year but I know a lot allready

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:44 pm

yeah they thought me the usefull stuff in my first year, but we somehow stopped learning grammar, some time ago
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Post by Pvt Expendable » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:25 am

German,... bah why learn german,.... those bozos lost 2 wars,.... thats like learning the language of losers =P

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:47 pm

french is the languege pf cowards, spanish of people in sombrereos...
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:50 pm

Pvt Expendable wrote:German,... bah why learn german,.... those bozos lost 2 wars,.... thats like learning the language of losers =P
Yeah, but it took the entire world to beat them. That's pretty BrikWars. (Less BrikWars than Japan though, because that one had nuclear explosions.) And anyway any country that takes time out of their busy schedule to defeat France deserves at least a little credit.

I think the word we learned for that kind of situation, at least when I was still studying German, was "superaffenturbogeil."

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:42 pm

Pvt Expendable wrote:German,... bah why learn german,.... those bozos lost 2 wars,.... thats like learning the language of losers =P
Please note that they devopled the modern battletank (Tiger serirs) Crusie missiles(V1+V2) devplosed the jet fighter (Me 262) devpled the modrn rocket plane (Me 163),had some of the best and most honerable commanders of both wars ( Rommle comes to mind) and just about won the war,they almsot took out BOTH Russia and Britain. They got into the outskirts of Moscow,Russia's captial! They were that close! And if you can take half of europe in under a half yera-a year than grats,cuase that is THE most brikwarsy thing...EVER

Except for Nukes.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:18 pm

coincidentially, the brits also developed jet engine planes around the same time as the germans, with no intentions to copy. as for taking out both russia and britan, getting TO moscow wasn't the hard part. actually trying to get INTO moscow took months and months of bombardment, and invasion, which all turned out fruitless.