You know, whatever
Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1898
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Shhh, be Vewy, vewy Qwiet!
- Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
- Posts: 10926
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Why did you post the link to some band I've never heard of?
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Why would he need to post it if you'd already heard about it? That'd be kind of a waste of time.
- Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
- Posts: 5053
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest