Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
The Player using the joke must tell a joke to the oppsoing player. If sucessful, any minifigs in a 2d6 Radiuis of the "Saying the Joke fig" die of laughter.
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Posts: 932
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
- Location: Below sea-level
But if you tell the other player the joke then you both die of laughter!
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
- Location: I like to think this is the more sober account.
And a fail indicates he delivered the joke wrong and his side kicks beat the hells out of him for being a total spaz.
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7297
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest