Rules for BrikThulu

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

casundrud
Champion
Champion

Post by casundrud » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm

This might be a little off topic, but what is a d0?

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:08 pm

A sphere.

No, seriously. It's a sphere. Auto-crit success and fail.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

casundrud
Champion
Champion

Post by casundrud » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Ok. Thanks!

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 am

NatalyaAF wrote:I like this. Perhaps Brikthulu left an imprint upon an object in the mortal realm; a shadow of his dark, corrupted soul. A minifig can easily become corrupted just by looking at the object or touching it -- the minifig's mind becomes warped by Brikthulu's imprint, thus allowing Brikthulu to possess the minifig or enter the mortal realm through a hole that he tears into the minifig's soul.
The Brikthulhu should initially before gameplay reach out for weak minds at the mirror's edge between sanity/insanity. Pick three targets, do some magic rolley dice (you sort this out whoever's still thinking of rules). The target is then influenced to react with an unhealthy obsession with this object, thus ends up bringing Cthulhu through to the game [of course, through its own blood sacrifice].

Also allows for, "He who waits behind the wall" crap, and necronomicons and the ilk.

Also, needs to have 'immanentizing the eschaton' somewhere in the rules as well.