Stare At The Abyss Round 6 (Don't you know...)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Stare At The Abyss Round 6 (Don't you know...)

Post by Moronstudios » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Dragosani kicked the cult and reduced a skeleton to dust with one will placed shot from the tommy gun.
After a quick retreat out 3 heros were back together again.

Artemus wondered who to give the ammo to.

The skeletons advanced.

The cult scampered off.

The sea still was wild.

Artemus:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 92/95
Holding: Crossbow, quiver, ammo(1)

Charlie Guinnes:
Sanity: 96/100
Holding: Pirate rifle (o ammo)

Dragosani:
Sanity: 81/90
Holding: Tommy gun (3 ammo)
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I reel in the fishing pole, take the fish, and chuck it at the skeletons to distract them. If they're coming after us for blood, they'll probably take the fish.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm

[Ok, those skeletons are becoming more not less, and we don't have the ammo to stop them. The big gun thing on the island may be our only hope. But is it controlled/powered from there or here somewhere?]

I suggest you two or one of you get to the boats, scupper one of them and row across. Can you attach the fishing rod line to the jetty and take the rod with you on the boat, tie both ends very securely please (it looks long enough to stretch the distance). When/if you get across see if you can figure out the weapons controls.

I have a risky yet cunning plan. Instead of going with the guys I'll leg it at full speed towards the guys that are chanting near the dome. Skirt the statue, it might be an undead guard or something worse so keep out it's way. Use the Tommy on anything or anyone that tries to attack me (response fire). Ask the nice, not insane gents what the hell is going on? If I figure they are responsible for the skeletons (you know, evuul vibes etc), then drop them, if I have any action left with a burst from the Thomson.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Alright Warhead, your plans sounds good. We don't have time for the fishing pole part though, you'll just have to grab the other boat if things get iffy.

So basically, I'll give Guinness the ammo, he'll fling the fish towards the skeletons, and then the two of us will row on out to check out the cannon.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

aoffan23

Post by aoffan23 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm in with the other two on the plan, but further I think we should keep the barrel lid on the boat in case one of us needs a shield.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.