Happy Halloween! And happy birthday BrikWars! Brikwars turns 11 today. Spoooooky!
Brick Links, Brick Wargames, Events - October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween everybody!

I just got back home from a month of traveling, and what a month! It kicked off with NWBrickCon in Seattle, where BrickArms was showing off their new MP5 and PSG1 sniper rifle. I got a pile of the new items from BrickForge (formerly Red Bean Studio) right at about the same time; I’ll post further news and photos of all of these when I get a spare minute.

Ben Fleskes was up at the con doing demos of his new Lego strategy game – he hasn’t made any public announcement about it yet, but I from my play-through it was pretty cool indeed; I’m keeping an eye on his website for any news. I also had the chance to catch a quick lunch with Stephen Fisher while I was up there, who’s managed to beat me at every BrikWar I’ve played against him in the last five years or more.

Unfortunately anyone in my line of work knows that November’s the heaviest workload of the year, so it may be a little while before I have time to put up posts and photos for everything that’s going on lately – which means there’s also not a lot of hope for a printable PDF by Christmas this year; apologies to everyone who’s been asking. But keep your fingers crossed, you never know when I might suddenly get a free week off for Thanksgiving or something.

New guns on BrickArms.com
Lots and lots of new stuff going on at BrickForge
Ben Fleskes’ site has no info about any new strategy game… yet
- posted by Mike