Depressing Literature

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Lt. Krus
Dimmy

Depressing Literature

Post by Lt. Krus » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm

According to my friend, I'm very good at it. Note, this is just a story, I really fucking love my life.

I was in the lockeroom. Again. At School. Fuck. I hated my life, and every day was worse than the last. I hated everyone and anyone whould would stop to hear my bitch about them, except my two friends, Abbi and Jordan. This is my life.

Anyways, as I said, I was in the lockeroom with everyone after gym. The goths were slitting their wrists, and I was compelled to join them, but I'm too non-conformist for that. The jocks were whipping eachother with their towels, the douchebags that they were. All the popular and d a p p e r kids were looking obsessivly in the mirror. Faggots. All the norms, the term used for generic conformist souls doomed to become corporate zombies, jumping off a cliff if they were told to. So there I was, with everyone. Biff was walking towards me. Biff, as in, the star quarterback, and if you're the star quarterback, no matter who you were before that, you were dommed to becoming the biggest fucking doucher. So as he walked toward me, I looked to my left and right trying to find an escape route, but none were open. He and all his douche friends were forming a circle around me. All of these 6+ foot douches crowding around me, a little 5 foot 3 shit. And as fast as I could've blinked, the fucker brought a right jab across my jaw, and the next thing I know I was being waterborded with a gym shirt and a sock drenched in somthing far worse than sweat, but I had no idea what the hell it was. Could've been anything. All I do know, is that it tasted worse than shit. I would know what that tastes like to, thanks to Biff. After I nearly drowned on whatever, the gym teacher gave Biff a pat on the back as we walked to our next class, me emersed in some shit. I walked down the hall, the most humiliated fuck that could ever shrill up and die on this earth, which was what I wanted to do right now. At my locker, Abbi was there at her's with Jordan.
"Biff?" She asked
"How'd you know." I said without looking at her, uninthusiasticly. As I went through my lock looking for my Challenge Algebra book, with only the most pathedic fucks had, I ran into a couple of items that went back a while. For one, there was the .22 I bought off Jeremy freshman year, but relized it only had six bullets and took forever to reload so it would be almost useless after I shot six people. Another one was a pill of cyinide, but I pussied out after Abbi and Jordan begged me not to. Then I found a used condom. Biff. That fucking douche. I threw that out of my locker as I found my Challenge Algebra book and went to class. After the bell that signaled school being over rang, I got my backpack out of my locker, went to my fucked up van that my step dad had when he started a doucher band back when he was in high school and it still had the 'Bangers' band logo on it. I went and drived to my step dad's one story house with no basement, prayng to myself becuase there is no God that I get in a crash and die on my way home.

THE END

Comments, critisism?

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Not very depressing, but good.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Is there a clue?
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey, McFly!

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:27 am

It was a little generic, I thought. The characters and action were pretty flat and stereotypical, without any unique hooks to speak of. You should really take a look at some of Arkbrik's stuff for comparison.

Edit: while looking for Arkbrik's stuff I found THIS: Brikwars 40k: The Fight

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 am

What the fuck! Awesome but all too short! I'll have to write my own...

EDIT:
birdman wrote:Yaoi? Really now?
It's funny, when I originally read this my first thought was "OH SHIT BIRDMAN IS A YAOI EXPERT AND I'VE MESSED UP SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT!!!"

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Silverdream wrote:Very average. Not depressing, at all.
Agreed.
This locker scene is pretty much like that at my school, well, except for the goths that are more like emos or headbangers and the part that I don't get humiliated :roll:

Someone that would do that to me would be dead before he'd hit the ground, despite that he wouldn't even had the chance to do it.

Again, kinda average but well written. Maybe you should try out other sorts of genres

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm

BFenix wrote:
i just think every one here has a depressing life. thusly we are not as inclined to feel empathy for others.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:
I just think every one here has a depressing life. thusly we are not as inclined to feel empathy for others.
Speak for yourself! Its true life is most of the times a bitch, but sometimes, its just awesome. Your life is only depressing if you make it that way and leave it that way

stubby

Post by stubby » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:44 pm

My life is pretty much awesome 24/7. I would even hazard a guess that my life contains so much awesomeness that, if you calculate the average awesomeness per capita, every single person on this forum is having an awesome life.
Arkbrik wrote:
birdman wrote:Yaoi? Really now?
It's funny, when I originally read this my first thought was "OH SHIT BIRDMAN IS A YAOI EXPERT AND I'VE MESSED UP SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT!!!"
Seriously, where were the bishounen.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:
BFenix wrote:
I just think every one here has a depressing life. thusly we are not as inclined to feel empathy for others.
not at all. I'm with Ray/stub on this one.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 pm

I feel great knowing all will not even matter in the end.
It gives great freedom.

solvess
Dimmy

Post by solvess » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:32 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:I feel great knowing all will not even matter in the end.
It gives great freedom.
The point of living is so you will mater after you have gone.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm

solvess wrote:
*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:I feel great knowing all will not even matter in the end.
It gives great freedom.
The point of living is so you will mater after you have gone.
No it is not, that is selfish.

stubby

Post by stubby » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 am

solvess wrote:The point of living is so you will mater after you have gone.
What! Who told you that. It sounds like someone is trying to trick you.