The quest of Piltogg

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

The quest of Piltogg

Post by piltogg » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 am

The premise: to create an epic story placed in the brikwars universe. The idea would be that every one who has possession of an artifakt of pre-creation would make one of the Entries for the story and advance the plot as they see fit. But If somebody does not want to or is unable to, I can certainly just make all of them. And no, Piltogg does not need to be the only fig in the quest, you can add your sig-fig to the party if you wish to. (assuming that it is sufficiently awesome). other reasons for making this include, Piltogg is way too powerful to use in an actual brikwars game, and I want to showcase the artifax of pre-creation, which I put a lot of thought into. If you don't know what I am talking about... read the WIKI.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry 1: G.R. 2010.10.20
In late G.R. 2010, Piltogg, almighty paladin of purity, began a quest that would forever change the brik-verse. Attempting to capitalize on the war efforts of many star-nations in the Immortal War, by using the war as a distraction from his quest. Piltogg set off to collect all nine of the artifax of pre-creation. What was his purpose for doing this? This was a question no one could really answer, but all sat and wondered, "What would happen if all nine artifax were assembled together?" Piltogg left his beloved Akkadia in the worthy hands of Kaiser Mangrave, to do the day-to-day work of ordinary battle while Piltogg was off on a mission of the highly super-natural. Of course, Piltogg already had one Artifakt, The Sword of Inhuman Strength, which he had taken from the hands of nega-bloktrix after the Akkadian conquest of Nega-blokia. And so the quest began, and with it, a whole new kind of war.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Piltogg commissioned the construction of a new hardsuit for himself, one that would make up for the fact that he would be alone against an untold number of enemies. The protective aspects of the hardsuit were rather unimportant, as Piltogg already got +100(and counting) to all rolls with the sword of Inhuman Strength. However, he needed the suit to allow him to take three turns to the normal minnifigs one turn. This would allow him to take out entire armies in a more timely fashion. It would also make it more possible to "build in" the rest of the artifax of pre-creation as he obtained them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
But first, Piltogg would need to wrap up matters in the Artogat Sector, to ensure the safety of Akkadia in his absence. So he unloaded himself directly in front of the largest military base on this side of the galaxy, which was known only as Daragothiin. Mostly, doing so just so he could test out the absurdly powerful powers he already possessed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
His enemies would be many, but he felt confident that he could destroy every last one of them...
The base contained both Settanian and Beradan Forces and was a prime target to weaken both of those star nations.

Mod edit:
Links:

Piltogg vs the Settanian and Beradan Forces
Piltogg vs Shaun "soulless" sulivan Part 2
The head separator.
Dread pirate 2x2 humiliates brik-head for fun.
Part 4]Part 4[/url]
Part 5
Last edited by piltogg on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yoda_Dog
Officer
Location: Grinding on Scratch's flagpole while riding a unicorn over the rainbow. While high.

Post by Yoda_Dog » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:58 am

I can't wait to see what happens next!

There will be awesome...
Arkbrik wrote:Rayhawk is lazy.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 am

Piltogg, that is some awesome building work, love the vehicles too...

ikensall
Princess Cauliflower

Post by ikensall » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:47 am

Nice fort i like the way you intergrated the dragon into the army.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:35 pm

thanks.

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:54 pm

I love the Dragon/Dino thing. Very nice. :D
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

Swordsalmon
Nice TRIPS

Post by Swordsalmon » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Epic battlefield. You gotta reuse that fort for a massive siege battle.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

That is a very well done fort.
Hopefully it will be able to put up a good fight.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Swordsalmon wrote:Epic battlefield. You gotta reuse that fort for a massive siege battle.
But with appropriate walls destroyed,makeshift Command centers etc.

solvess
Dimmy

Post by solvess » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Great job on the battle field. I still think piltogg might die, even with the sword if he rolls a 1 then it will still count as a zero no mater what his bonus is and with all the armor rolls he will have to make he will most certainly make many critical fails.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:31 pm

solvess wrote:Great job on the battle field. I still think piltogg might die, even with the sword if he rolls a 1 then it will still count as a zero no mater what his bonus is and with all the armor rolls he will have to make he will most certainly make many critical fails.
He won't die. He's PILTOGG.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:40 pm

solvess wrote:Great job on the battle field. I still think piltogg might die, even with the sword if he rolls a 1 then it will still count as a zero no mater what his bonus is and with all the armor rolls he will have to make he will most certainly make many critical fails.
being that it is an artifakt of pre-creation, the normal rules of creation need not apply. so, even on a one, it still counts as 101.

solvess
Dimmy

Post by solvess » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:52 pm

piltogg wrote:
being that it is an artifakt of pre-creation, the normal rules of creation need not apply. so, even on a one, it still counts as 101.
So is there any possible way that he could die?
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:55 pm

If another minnifig with an artifakt of pre-creation attacked him, then he could be killed (as they are all about equally powerful)

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Re: The quest of Piltogg

Post by Moronstudios » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:59 pm

piltogg wrote:And no, Piltogg does not need to be the only fig in the quest, you can add your sig-fig to the party if you wish to. (assuming that it is sufficiently awesome).
This sounds interesting, but how exactly would it work?
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194