The quest of Piltogg

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 am

AT END OF QUEST: Rayhawk is pissed that Piltogg collected the 7 other artifacts and for making himself a very unfair character. For this offense, Rayhak decides it's time to lay down the ban-hammer. Along with the rainbow knights, Rayhawk Attacks Piltogg, who is holed up in Vlad-kastle with the 7 artifaks he has so far.

Yoda_Dog
Officer
Location: Grinding on Scratch's flagpole while riding a unicorn over the rainbow. While high.

Post by Yoda_Dog » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am

piltogg wrote:AT END OF QUEST: Rayhawk is pissed that Piltogg collected the 7 other artifacts and for making himself a very unfair character. For this offense, Rayhak decides it's time to lay down the ban-hammer. Along with the rainbow knights, Rayhawk Attacks Piltogg, who is holed up in Vlad-kastle with the 7 artifaks he has so far.
Now THAT'S gonna be epic; like the Geonosis battle in SWII but in Lego. And not crappy.

EDIT: Hey, it's my 111th post.
Arkbrik wrote:Rayhawk is lazy.

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Yoda_Dog wrote:
piltogg wrote:AT END OF QUEST: Rayhawk is pissed that Piltogg collected the 7 other artifacts and for making himself a very unfair character. For this offense, Rayhak decides it's time to lay down the ban-hammer. Along with the rainbow knights, Rayhawk Attacks Piltogg, who is holed up in Vlad-kastle with the 7 artifaks he has so far.
Now THAT'S gonna be epic; like the Geonosis battle in SWII but in Lego. And not crappy.

Except for one thing. The SW prequels sucked.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:48 pm

RedShirt wrote:
Yoda_Dog wrote:

Except for one thing. The SW prequels sucked.
Going to have to agree on that one. Do you think we make Lego Jar-Jar minifigs become crap-worshippers for the heck of it?

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:24 pm

I might change the hardsuit to one of these at some point. (assuming I can find all the parts.)
Because after attempting to get all 9 artifakts on the current hardsuit, I have decided that it is too small, and looks stupid with the added bulk and shininess.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29882140@N ... otostream/

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

piltogg wrote:I might change the hardsuit to one of these at some point. (assuming I can find all the parts.)
Because after attempting to get all 9 artifakts on the current hardsuit, I have decided that it is too small, and looks stupid with the added bulk and shininess.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29882140@N ... otostream/
:<3: Great design. I might suggest at that point to make just a mecha so the full minifig Piltogg could fit in there. Anyways, that design has my support, except for one thing: needs moar dakka.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:24 pm

well, ah... I took pictures for Blitzen's segment, but for some reason or another, my memory card is not showing up on my computer when I plug it in. So that might have to wait a while or get redone. Technology is evil sometimes.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 pm

piltogg wrote:well, ah... I took pictures for Blitzen's segment, but for some reason or another, my memory card is not showing up on my computer when I plug it in. So that might have to wait a while or get redone. Technology is evil sometimes.
Are you able to plug your camera up to the computer while the card is in it?
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 pm

nope.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 pm

And the next chapter in Piltogg's quest will be when?

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:18 pm

... when it's done?
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 am

...you think he's maybe working part time as a toy store Santa? A toy Store Manly Fuckin' Santa?

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:28 am

well, I'm not going to have time to write the report for a while due to vacationing. But, You can has a mouth-watering teaser of what is to come.

Epic fleet engagement in the Akkadian sector? I think so.

Warhead wrote:...you think he's maybe working part time as a toy store Santa? A toy Store Manly Fuckin' Santa?
I wish, but Amerika in it's infinite suckage has no such job for me. Or any other form of job apparently. :(

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Only because the whore wants you to enlist and get your ass shot at for their profits.

Very nice fleets, looking forward to the awesome. Also, you lucky SOB two of those Space Police ships!

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 pm

"Tap panel to eject prisoner." Yeahh...

THIS will be fun. :D
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.