Clan Morrigan: MicVash's Army

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

MicVash
Officer

Clan Morrigan: MicVash's Army

Post by MicVash » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Just starting getting serious about BrikWars since I've got a heck of a lot more freetime now that it's summer. I've been developing this army for a couple months now. If any of you are at Eurobricks then you've allready seen some of my creations. I'll open up this post with an Overwatch of my army. (Still growing)

1 Shrike Bike
1 Maverick Mech
6 Raptor Hoverbikes
7 Spartan Battle Armor (One not pictured)

For more detailed pictures, they are uploaded at Flickr

I'll include my stat cards in this post though.
Picture fail removed

Check out my work on Flickr and Brickshelf. More pics of the Raptor Hoverbike and my old mech models can be seen on Brickshelf.

Thanks, and Enjoy!

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm

wow, nice models. those are really cool.
but I'd change the font on your stat cards to make it more readable if I were you. (and I am not, so do as you please)
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:50 pm

i really like your rules for twin barreled weapons. mind if i steal?

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:28 pm

insrtructions plox plox plox :D :D :D :D :D that is insanely awe inspireing all I can say... my armys are never this uniform soooooo...

MicVash
Officer

Post by MicVash » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:27 pm

IVhorseman wrote:i really like your rules for twin barreled weapons. mind if i steal?
By all means, go ahead. I got that rule from playing Warhammer 40k. It's very handy.
piltogg wrote:insrtructions plox plox plox :D :D :D :D :D that is insanely awe inspireing all I can say... my armys are never this uniform soooooo...
Thank you very much for the compliment! But, sorry, no instructions. I had to create these machines just from inspirational pics, I'm sure you can do the same. :wink: Making a uniform army really isn't too hard, except the minifigs can get expensive trying to buy a bunch of the same guys. The uniformity is a double edged sword. You end up being really strict about how your creations can be built and what creations you can build so that they follow the faction's strengths and style, and also you have to have a large enough supply, but hey, it makes making big cool armies easier! :D I'm also thinking of including a Faction Bonus for armies that are completely uniform. Pay a couple CP and your whole army gets special skills.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Welcome to the forum. I love you.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Jesus these are awesome... Other than the legibility of your stat cards, you are my favourite person right now. Never bothered with a futuristic army, but this one is awesome.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:02 pm

I wish i had that. Or at least 1/10 of it.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"