Dial'O'Death - Weapons of Choice...

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Ah, so I see you've discovered the chainsaw-and-revolver crossbow design. I discovered it a few years ago, but I haven't had it on anything that lasts long enough to post. My latest was a Sasquatch leading a group of goblin archers with one, it looks awesome.

However, it seems you've found a way to modernize the design, and I think it's safe to say that it's fucking badass. :shock:

The battle rifle it really nice too, but once again I don't personally approve of the clipping of the rifle sight. That's probably the most tempting piece to clip, since it limits a lot of stuff you can do with the rifle. I'm still holding strong on my purist builds though. :( / :)
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed May 26, 2010 8:37 am

Update: New Storm 10Ga Shotgun Design.

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 417#107417

Image[/quote]

Range **12"** Use: 3, #Shots: 1-3, Special: Range and damage is ammo specific. The next turns selected Ammo must be loudly declared in an excitable voice and may be changed but #shots drops to one.

Shot: 2D6 (1" area effect) Damage below 6" 1D6 (2" area effect) Damage from 6+" to 12"

Slug: 2D6 Damage max of 6" range

Sabot AP: 1D6+3 Damage 12" range

Explosive Sabot 1D6 (2" area effect) 12" range

Incendiary: 2D6 1st turn, 1D6 2nd turn (2" area effect) 6" range. May only shoot one per turn or barrel overheats and gun explodes on 4+

Flechette: 1D6 damage 1D6/3 hits caused per #shots fired. Each hit always takes down armour saves by -1 accumulatively.
Last edited by Warhead on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 pm

New Sniper Rifles.

Light, striped down to allow normal mini-figs to use the Standard Long-Las Sniper Rifle is sold to many Star Nations in the Brikverse.

A more powerful and heavier version for pintle mounting or Mecha to use was also produced.

A huge sniper variant able to knock out Mecha or Light Armoured vehicles with a single well placed shot. This weapon has received only limited sales mostly due to it's bulk.

Not a laser this time the Cyborg Rail Cannon fires a depleted OT-ABS Core shaped round from this recoilless monster rifle. It has a slightly shorter barrel than the Heavy Sniper Long-Las but it packs a serious punch over a staggering range and is favoured by many Mecha Pilots while also being favoured by the Immortals as the new Sniper Rifle of choice.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 pm

that sniper's fine.

All of them are.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Yeah, good call on the pin for a shroud. The other rifles are all insane though, it must be said.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 pm

3rd one= ROBOCOP

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

:shock: ...hey, you could be right. Unintentional subliminal creativity. :lol:

Oh and by the way, sorry for any German Piltogg symbols on any of the Figs, I was a bit Piltogg when I was young, that and we cut out lots of emblems from the backs of mail order Guns'N'Ammo and Martial Arts magazines. It was more to do with making badass looking figs than any political view of which I had none at the time.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Thanks, but I didn't even realize there were any. :lol:

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm afraid there will be more obvious emblems, on others.

trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Post by trebnos1 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm

:necro:
What piece is that on the end of sniper rifle #3?
Time for some shameless copying. I really can't complement you enough on this stuff.

Ex-Lep
Officer

Post by Ex-Lep » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 am

now that i think about it, why isn't this stickied? great stuff in here.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.

trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Post by trebnos1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 am

Ex-Lep wrote:now that I think about it, why isn't this stickied? great stuff in here.
Seconded.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:16 am

:D Thanks guys! I intend to make a complete and more updateable post showing off every Immortal Weapon, with stats, right up to the present. Sort of like a visit to an armoury or gun shop run by Gunner, the foremost Immortal weapons expert. With racks and racks of weapons in the background.

The front of the 3rd rifle is in two parts. The first part is my favorite modding part from here...

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?col ... emID=10567

The circle provides a reverse stud that I can't emphasise enough in how useful this is for everything. The remaining stud provides another useful 1x1 stud so doesn't go to waste. Always use the clippers pressed into the floor or the parts will ping off around the room.

The other part of the 3rd rifles front is an easy fix. Just take off the nozzle from the end of this hose. These are excellent for gun sights and making guns look sexy in general.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?col ... temID=1611

The front part of the 4th rifle is a modded piece from this, I have a ton of extras that need to be used.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?col ... temID=1318

I use clippers to take off the bar and claw just above the circles knuckle, make sure the cut is made from above the top of the part. Normally I take the squeezed excess off to leave the nozzle flush but it works as a sight for the rifle. Nothing goes to waste either. As the claw and bar can be used for other weapons.

trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Post by trebnos1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 am

Ah, I see... That should occupy me for a while. Thanks for the tips! And keep up the amazing work.

Warhead
kaka pants

Re: Dial'O'Death - Weapons of Choice...

Post by Warhead » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 am

Young Thaddeus Two Brains, the new War-King of Dimmyopia wants to make sure there isn't a new, new king by weeks end. Being a brighter than usual sort of Dimmy he's decided to get smart and buy from...

Dial-O-Death: For all your mayhem needs.