cults

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

Postby Hoboman » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Robot Monkey wrote: Ehrm, I'd like to make a compromise. You ban me for a few weeks, and in turn, my n00b banner is removed.

Now that post was funny.

Thanks Robot Monkey, I needed a good laugh. :lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby Lt. Krus » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:53 pm

I have two dogs, a golden retriever and a german shepherd, and both eat cults. The german shepherd has eaten around 5-6 cults from this one old-ass lady who has 3 trillion cults and they shit all over my front porch. Plus my dogs never leave the bones in my yard, so I don't really care.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Being as I have never had large enough pets to eat cults (no damn space for big dogs in NYC, and the small ones are fucking annoying, and they don't let you have pet bears here. What kind of country is this when you can't even have pet bears, eh?), I shall relate the grand tale of my hampster. He was named Batman, because he had the fucking bat symbol on his back.(black fur, unmistakable batman symbol on his back in white fur) He spent his 6 years on the earth(pretty damn long for a hampster) alternating between adorably napping during the day, and what I'm almost certain was crime-fighting other rodents at night.
He was basically this but without needing a mask.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 pm

stubby wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:Well that's too bad.

All right, this time you've pushed it too far. Your constant inane responses to Ruswithlegos have earned you the spot in the n00b category that everyone's been clamoring for you to get. In accordance with the N00b Compact of Several Months Ago, from this point forward, any post you make in response to another n00b, or any post in which a n00b responds to you, will be summarily deleted without review.

stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:
stubby wrote:

All right, this time you've pushed it too far. Your constant inane responses to Ruswithlegos have earned you the spot in the n00b category that everyone's been clamoring for you to get. In accordance with the N00b Compact of Several Months Ago, from this point forward, any post you make in response to another n00b, or any post in which a n00b responds to you, will be summarily deleted without review.

QUOTED FOR OSSUM

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby ikensall » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:
*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:
stubby wrote:

QUOTED FOR OSSUM
Like he said.
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby BFenix » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:45 am

Even that GIF wont make cults manly. Ever.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby RoC77 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 pm

I was watching Hoarders last night, they were cleaning up this old ladys house, which had 3 feet of cult shit piled up in a room. As soon as I realized that I didn't see any cults in the beginning of the show, the cleaning guys says, oh "I found a second cult" and come to see a cult skull! I was freaking rolling, one of the girls watching with us has 2 cult's and I joke with her all the time I'm going to turn one of them into dumplings (yeah I'm asian). I made some comment about it probably being eaten by the other cult (because all you see is cult shit and no empty cult food cans), and come to find later in the show they find a mummified cult and remainds of a couple more cults and that they were eating each other! Me and my roomate were craking up more than ever, the girl had to walk away because she couldn't watch anymore...
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Warhead » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:59 pm

If told some of you guys this before but some of you missed it so here goes again...

For those of you who will end up living alone with pets, like a cult or a dog: If you die and are left lying any length of time, these pets WILL eat you. I learned that when we got called to a sudden death where I found a dead old lady with a cult inside her rotting corps. It had eaten her from the fanny upwards into the stomach cavity... it was one of the grossest things I've ever seen. The coroner said they were mostly sure the lady was 100% dead before it started eating her out.
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Postby Ex-Lep » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:00 am

unless they look like a rather large steak.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Cannon Fodder

Postby Warhead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Make the mut hungry enough and you will look good enough to eat.
Warhead

Postby RoC77 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I wonder, do they destroy the animals that do that or take them into a shelter? My roomate got a dog recently at the animal resuce, they told her the history they had about her, would they disclose that type of information?
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Postby Warhead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Nope, can you imagine the kind of sikko that would attract? Besides, they are all put down in any case. At least that's been my experience with any owner eating pets that have survived to be found. You have to understand that sometimes a whole month or more has passed without discovery in most cases. Especially in winter when the cold can retard the rot and stench. Of, course if the heating is on that becomes less of a factor. I did have a guy lying in a running shower for maybe a month. When we tried to move him the skin just slid off.
Warhead

Postby BFenix » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Warhead wrote:Nope, can you imagine the kind of sikko that would attract? Besides, they are all put down in any case. At least that's been my experience with any owner eating pets that have survived to be found. You have to understand that sometimes a whole month or more has passed without discovery in most cases. Especially in winter when the cold can retard the rot and stench. Of, course if the heating is on that becomes less of a factor. I did have a guy lying in a running shower for maybe a month. When we tried to move him the skin just slid off.

Nasty :?
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby RoC77 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:35 pm

BFenix wrote:
Warhead wrote:Nope, can you imagine the kind of sikko that would attract? Besides, they are all put down in any case. At least that's been my experience with any owner eating pets that have survived to be found. You have to understand that sometimes a whole month or more has passed without discovery in most cases. Especially in winter when the cold can retard the rot and stench. Of, course if the heating is on that becomes less of a factor. I did have a guy lying in a running shower for maybe a month. When we tried to move him the skin just slid off.

Nasty :?

Is it bad that I'm more curious about what the water bill was?
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

PreviousNext

Return to The Metal