Rules of the Armoury (Updated 15 July 2011)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Rules of the Armoury (Updated 15 July 2011)

Post by Natalya » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:21 am

Attention Armoury:

I expect everyone who posts in my forum to be on their awesomest behaviour at all times. The Armoury is where you come to post your cool war machines and armies and weapons and Death Fortresses and stuff, so naturally most of the threads in here will be Incredibly Awesome, but just to make sure we're all on the same page I have some rules and guidelines. Paying attention to this post will put you on the path to pwn.

Section 1 -- Rules:

A.
-- There must be pictures in OP. If there are not we will have a problem. A promise of pictures being edited into OP in the future may or may not spare your thread from being locked//deleted//moved elsewhere depending on both my mood and your other threads in the Armoury.

B. -- No whining, fighting, bickering, or flaming are allowed. We're here to discuss awesome creations and stuff. Also, if you post your stuff in the Armoury, you are subjecting it to the criticism of some of the worst citizens of the interwebs, so don't get booty bothered over it if people don't like absolutely everything. With that said, critics should know that you can criticize someone's creation, but not the person themself. This distinction must be made at all times.

C. -- The word Death should be capitalized at all times. If something has Death as part of its name, all nouns in its name are subsequently required to be capitalized as well. Example: Super Fortress of Death

D. --
ORANGE TRANSPARENT should, if possible, be capitalized, bolded, and oranged every time you use it. When you abbreviate ORANGE TRANSPARENT as simply OT you should still capitalize, bold, and orange it. All other nouns associated with OT or ORANGE TRANSPARENT should also follow these formatting rules. Example: ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW

E. -- This board is PG-13. I don't mind depictions of violence and stuff, but no tentacle snuggle//sexual assault please. When I say PG-13 I mean "my boss won't fire me if he sees me looking at posts in this forum" if that helps you. my floppy penis, your dick posts will be deleted. You also have a dick signature so I'll be deleting all of your posts in general until that gets changed.

F. -- Failure to follow these rules will result in a number of bad consequences. Try to obey the rules.

G. -- No more dick guns on mecha. Seriously. Why do you people keep on putting cannons in mecha crotches? I have no idea, but it's stupid.

H. -- BrickArms threads go in the Bricks forum, not here. Unless of course you take BrickArms weapons and somehow customize those or whatever.

Section 2 -- Guidelines:

A. -- Seals of Approval are highly encouraged. I put one on everything in here that I think is pwn, and I encourage y'all to do the same.

B. -- Look at topic 3109: :t3109: to make your pictures better.

C. -- Try using only .PNGs, especially if your only image manipulation software is MS Paint. A .PNG file doesn't get annoying JPEG artifacts, but its file size is smaller than a .BMP, so try to use them.

D. -- The more stories and stuff you come up with for your characters and units and factions, the better. Warhammer doesn't sell well because the models are good; it sells because of the awesome universe created around the models. The same goes here.

That's all for now. I may update this from time to time so pay attention and read it every time a new update is made. (Notices of editing will be in the thread title.)

Until then, always remember:

Last edited by Natalya on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

solvess
Dimmy

Re: Rules of the Armoury (Updated 09 Jan. 2011)

Post by solvess » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 pm

I am a shit

- Fixed by Natalya
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Oy, shitgoat. It's her turf. I would recommend hauling ass before you learn how shitty mods act when they're riled up.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:31 pm

PG-13... :roll: see, I knew you damn kids would mess things up, you always do. Little gits. OTC Death to you all.

Just so I'm understanding you here. Things like the Bitches or Manly Men can no longer be placed here if they show any sort of gratuitousness. Like Manly Fuckin' Santa's Mega Hoe? Wouldn't want you getting sacked due to my depraved mind leaking over the interwebs.

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Okayish rules, though I find the 'D'eath one silly. OTC should be a word-buttplug. And I'm still not sure about seals.

But these are just my thoughts/constructive criticism/bickering/rant (underline whichever you want)
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

solvess
Dimmy

Post by solvess » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Warhead wrote:PG-13... :roll: see, I knew you damn kids would mess things up, you always do. Little gits. OTC Death to you all.

Just so I'm understanding you here. Things like the Bitches or Manly Men can no longer be placed here if they show any sort of gratuitousness. Like Manly Fuckin' Santa's Mega Hoe? Wouldn't want you getting sacked due to my depraved mind leaking over the interwebs.
This is what i meant i just said it in a less constructive way
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:26 pm

stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Well, the obvious way around this is to post the raunchy seedy and disgusting Armoury type Lego mocs and stuff on the threads I mod... which you all already do, I guess. There, fixed.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I think I, unlike others, can work with these rules.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Warhead wrote:PG-13... :roll: see, I knew you damn kids would mess things up, you always do. Little gits. OTC Death to you all.

So far I haven't seen anything out of you that would be too horrible.
  ▲
▲ ▲

thade
Cannon Fodder

Post by thade » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Natalya wrote:

So far I haven't seen anything out of you that would be too horrible.
*Sigh* Why would you... You know He takes that as a challenge!
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Well I'm fine with that because then we can set some boundaries, you know? How do you know where the limit is if someone doesn't test it first?
  ▲
▲ ▲

thade
Cannon Fodder

Post by thade » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:17 pm

true, and that's why the world needs warheads, to establish boundaries by disturbing everyone.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:35 pm

:x Nuuuugkkkkh!.. MuSt... rE..SisT, mUsT noT pOsT BaD tHiNgS... URGLE!!! :lol:

thade
Cannon Fodder

Post by thade » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

I refuse to take blame for whatever happens. It was inevitable.