81%
I don't like this idea
19%

Total votes: 16

King of Brix
Minifig

Hero of War

Post by King of Brix » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:54 pm

In the new battle (located as always on RedClay, link in sig), we came up with an idea for the 200X version of the core rules. Please help expand on this and feel free to comment. (Yes, IVHorseman, that means you're welcome here)

"Hero of War" status is given to those who play a major role in the plot or completion of objectives (if applicable). The unit is given heroic movement, skill, and armor for a short time (yet to be determined), due to them feeling rather good about themselves. They cannot, however, inspire redshirting or perform heroic feats beyond their skill level. They cannot be redshirted.

Need help expanding into something that would make sense and fit well in the next version of the rulebook if Mike deems it worthy.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:42 pm

I don't understand the poll.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:46 pm

What the hell is with the poll?
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Either way, we can always use more 4.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:30 am

what's so special about me? of course, every idea needs more of the fourth horseman.

the worst part is, i just-so-happen to have rules about this already (oh damn you, prophecies!). any unit that does something awesome (players decide), they gain one heroic feat to use. they can use it whenever, but they can only use it once.

and that's it.

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:31 pm

This thing kinda happened in my last battle. there was a civillian police squad that my friend started shooting at. He killed two out of three of them. the last on went on a rampage and killed four of my friend's squad members. After the third kill we decided that he would be made an honourary hero with the stats to boot. He was finally killed when my friends hero pulled one of the rockets off of his launcher and then chucked it at the cop. To this day Jimmy the Cop is counted as a hero.

birdman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by birdman » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:20 pm

wow, necro. could you look at the date of the last post before putting up a new post and bumping it to the top of the forum?

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:09 pm

yeah, the orange paper thing directed my here, like a moth to light, all for nothing. jerk.
Holy shit, I'm still here?