The Lego Wastelands: - Turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

The Lego Wastelands: - Turn 3

Postby Warhead » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Krus manages to find a suitable Skeleton for added armour and dives out to give BFenix a hand.

BFenix grabs the Colonels sidearm while Krus takes a shot at a deadly threat...

The Scav takes a head shot through and through.

Krus then drags BFenix back towards the building.

But is unable to drag him inside.

Master Sergeant Ecabob once more strikes a pose any War Propaganda leaflet would be proud of. "I'm going to the APC men, I may be some time... COVERING FIRE!!!!" Something beyond mere training inside the troopers responds automatically to the call. Units within 10" (6"+D6") gain an extra action or the option to act AND have a response action. (Sgt Ecabob rolled a Crit Success!)

He then bravely rushes from the cover of the building...

Silva using his extra attack picks his target.

This time it's armoured hair didn't save it.

Sgt Ecabob gains the roof of the APC without incident...

...and then leaps inside before...

Firmly securing the hatch. (Bugger that lot, you could probably wait until the shooting stops, eh?)

Having enjoyed being saved by Krus, BFenix then shakes off the effects of the shot. To show his gratitude he then proceeds to kick Krus out the way as he brings his weapons up and fires.

Duel guns blazes away at something.

A large Scav had almost broken through. The Blaster rifle misses but the pistol hits. The Mutant falls back stunned but isn't dead.

Unconcerned and ignoring Krus' heart felt abusive cursing, BFenix settles down ready to respond to anything.

CrazyHorse slings his SMG and draws his Katana...

Blood fountains as he decapitates the Scav with his chainsaw stuck in the ground...

His other blade skewers the cheeky Scav kid, like a kebab.

He then turns to defend himself from the next attackers, blood soaked and gory with the Scav kid still twitching on his blade so as to provide some cover.

Then he spots his new enemy... Peach Hermione Granger!.. and another Scav kid armed with, a spade and a microphone?.. Oh, and a explosives vest. (Dun-Dun-Duuh!)

TerrorKhan Berserker Moron has his blood up! With a blood curdling scream he charges out into the factory floor...

...and heads straight for the Chainsaw wielding Scav, a challenge he is unable to resist.

SKKKRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Sparks fly as both chainsaws collide!..

...but with the inevitability that nothing can stop an OTC something has to give...

SKKKKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!! *SHREAD!!!*

...and today it's the Scav's arms! (Well, what can you expect with a Peach hand?)

AAAAaaaaaaargh!!!

Laughing insanely Moron takes his time dismembering the unfortunate Scav...

SKKKKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!! *RIIIIIIP!!!*

MWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AaaaaghiiiIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEeeeeeeeee...

This guys off the fuckin' leash!

It's bloody work in the TerrorKhan, but someone has to do it. WATCH OUT!..

Gahh! MUTANT MONKEY SNEAK ATTACK!

For all their frenzied stabbing and bashing they just can't breach Morons armour.

Killer, no longer hindered manages to get up and give a large Scav the good news to the back of the head with his Chainsaw bayonet.

I don't care how big you are, that's gotta' hurt.

He then fires into the onrushing Scav heavy, but it just grunts and keeps coming.

Silva selflessly risks his neck and leaps out of the building to go rescue Piltogg...

and ends up running out of movement too short to help. Without panic he sets up a response covering fire action. (Remember, he was one of the troops effected by Master Sgt Ecabob's officer based Hero Feat).

Trooper R.J. G'o'D shows him how it's done!..

Jumping over Piltogg he grabs the Plasma Weapon.

And Fires!

FA-WOOOOOOOOOMP!!!

The shot hits the Crab right where the armour used to be.

Not much remains as fires roar through the strewn wreckage.

With a pleased look on his face R.J. G'o'D gets into some cover and prepares a response action. (Note the Plasma Weapon has no power left and so the weapons Plasma chamber is all clear).

DAKKA! DAKKA! DAKKA!

Freed from the grasping claws of the Scav F!SH goes full-auto!!!

Two shots miss their mark but the third strikes the Scavs arm holding the Dynamite.

KAA-BOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

Which explodes. I guess it wasn't as stable as Dynamite then.

F!SH prudently withdraws to a safer location.

Aoffan (Ross) steps into the door way and unleashes AutoShotgun hell.

Two shots miss the big Scav behind the barrel but the one helpless on it's back is easy meat.

He then withdraws into the room and changes weapons.

"Bring it on!"

+ + + + + THE SCAV TURN! + + + + +

The first Scav to approach the ruins is quickly dispatched by BFenix.

"HAH! That's for shooting me you asshole!"

The Left Flank Wallies:

"Tra-Lee-la-lee-la!"

Pansy traipses across the battlefield singing gaily and thinking of rainbows and unicorns... In the background Chicken Man clucks and pecks for food.

Sue-Ellen Ewing is well on her way to the Betty Ford Clinic so has another for the road, she shambles about drunkenly. Mr Smarty waves to the folks in the Forum, why? Only Smarties have the answer. (Groan!)

Mr Visible, that's the one with the banner that has an arrow pointing at him, and Captain Vincible try to get the APC's hatch open. Vincible fires his mega-gun... small sparks whoosh out from the end like a childs toy and a *Vuuum, vuuUUM! VOOO-UUUUM!* can be heard. Slimey takes up a sniper position and ignores the others while Dapper Hood tries to force the door... fat chance.

Another large Scav tries to force his way in but the hole proves to narrow and he's stuck for now. But not for long.

Moron manages to kill another Mutant Monkey but the other finally manages to jab his blade into his arm. The TerrorKhan is wounded but Berserk, he'll only feel it on a failed skill roll each turn.

A large Scav smashes Killer, who fails to block.

BONK!

The blow hits but fails to do enough damage to kill him but Killer is sent to the floor disrupted again and drops his weapon.

Another large Scav rushes into the room with Aoffoan (Ross) and F!SH in it, she attacks!

Aoffoan (Ross) Blocks the attack but doesn't manage to counter. Stalemate!

Granger uses a spell to augment her Scav mates singing, it's a critical Success with another Critical for the range!..

Unable to riposte or parry CrazyHorse succumbs!

As do F!Sh and...

Moron, I guess being Fearless has it's limits!.. They're in pain and disrupted.

A Scav takes a shot at R.J. G'o'D but misses.

The Right Flank move up, they have to go around the curtain of flame blocking their path.

Silva and R.J. G'o'D take down two more Scavs with response fire. A Cobi mutant take a hit to the fuel can he was carrying.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

Burn!

The last Crab again waddles forward guns blazing! Shots tare towards Silva and R.J. G'o'D!

Silva manages to bail but R.J. G'o'D takes a head shot!

...um... MEDIC!!!

+ + + A NEW CHARACTER ENTERS PLAY + + +

A survivor of a lost patrol shows up. An Immortal Manaiac, fully healed after the ambush by raiding Scavs. He has been searching for a way back to base ever since.

His name is BOOMER!.. go on, I dare you to ask him why.

He just happens to look a bit like Rayhawk, funny Koincidence that really...

Warhead sent by PM wrote:Image

The last of the Scavs show up too. The Clan Shaman.

+ + + CRAP OVERVIEWS + + +

RIGHT LADS ORDERS PLEASE!!!
Last edited by Warhead on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Postby Silent-sigfig » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Is rooting for the scavs
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Zahru II » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Your effects are stunning, also, great round.
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby BFenix » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Wow! Chainsaw clash! Let me just 8) ah, much better, nice sparks!

Help Krus back up, (eheh thx mate) shoot the heavy scav in front and cover the others
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby MasterEcabob » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm

:shock:

..Warhead, I think this is the best round of pictures you've ever taken. That turn was GLORIOUS!

..So, what can this baby do? Clearly the main weapon is out, but is there any backup system I can use? Concealed rockets, pointy spikes, self destruct switches?

I guess I can always just do things the old fashioned way and get up a nice splatter spree.

"Hang in there men, these guys have messed with the bull...now its time to SHOW THEM THE HORNS!"
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 pm

You can emergency pop the back door hatch, which might crush someone. There is a Immortal TechTM Infinity Med-Pack but nothing much else. The guns and stuff have already been destroyed.

Oh, and thank you! :D
Warhead

Postby MasterEcabob » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Hmm, in that case I might just be better driving it over the Silva and saving his ass from the crab.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 pm

The bits that are all over the concrete out front are the driving cab and all the controls, everything else was manual. There is no door from the transport section to the cab. You have the hatch you came in or the main door. Emergency pop as in "Explosive Bolts " btw.
Warhead

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Amazing round! lots of great actions and great pictures.

Okey me killer K and Moron needs some serious help with that kamikaze unit coming in and the awful singing, but hey who doesn't need some help right now.

We could ofcourse fall back but I suggest we push forward so we don't get pushed into one room where we are vurnerable for those kamikaze units.

My orders if I can do anything at all since I'm disrupted:
I pic up the body that I was using a a meat shield and rush forward slamming the guy with the explosive vest hoping it is just as unstable as the other dynamite while shouting KAMIKAZE!.

If I can't do that since I'm disrupted I try to shoot the explosive vest with my SMG.

If I can't do that either because I'm disrupted, I try to kill a guy on a counter and use him as a meatshield or pic up a (armored) body and use that as a meatshield as I brace myself for the explosive.

Everybody make a good line of defence!

Also would it help if we put the Colonel inside of one of those orrange tubes for protection, hey kind of look like Vita-chambers of some sort.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:33 pm

*Kicks himself for missing the signup thread*
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby piltogg » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I continue waiting.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby MasterEcabob » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Warhead wrote:The bits that are all over the concrete out front are the driving cab and all the controls, everything else was manual. There is no door from the transport section to the cab. You have the hatch you came in or the main door. Emergency pop as in "Explosive Bolts " btw.

Woops. Alright then, change of plan.

Set the explosive hatch, grab the medpack, and make a dash for Silva/Piltogg's position.

Any chance that new ally of ours can take down the crab?

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby piltogg » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm

speaking of the crabs, they look very... interesting. please post instructions or just closeups if u don't have time for that, as I want to replicate them really badly.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 pm

piltogg wrote:speaking of the crabs, they look very... interesting. please post instructions or just closeups if u don't have time for that, as I want to replicate them really badly.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Moronstudios » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:12 pm

If I am able to do anything next turn I want to to try to make those monkeys into my pets. They seem like they are almost worthy of being owned by me.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Next

Return to Forum Battles