Sir Bragallot's Laboratory

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Sir Bragallot's Laboratory

Post by Bragallot » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Somewhere on New Prussia

Computer voice: "Initiating cloning process..."

*beep*

"Cloning process initiated."

*zoom*

Sir Bragallot: "Vait, dat's not it."

*zoom*

"Nein! Devinitely not!"

*clank*

"Aha. Much better. Everyone please leave."

"Guten Tag Frederick. You kann zit down. Ve haff a little talk to do."

"I am Sir Bragallot, independent scientist vor de New Pruszians. I haff many clones just like you sent across de Brikverse vor various reasons*. One vould be every clone - even dough a clone - is divverent und vill come up vith divverent inventions. I collect data of dose through my clones. Dis spares me a lot ov work. However one ov my clones vas recently destroyed, vich is vhy I created you. Your task is simple; create machines of Vor und test dem in battle; I vill receive data automatically."

"You vill be sent do Medivo, a planet vere technology as ve here know it does not work. I dake particular interest in dat planet, vor it helps stimulate creativity. You vill also be encouraged do build machines of Vor, since it vould seem dat your predecessor has levt you with enemies do mop up. I haf emplanted you vith de last data I got vrom Karl, zo you vill come do know everyding he knew it in a vew days. I haff also stimulated your aggression since it seems you might need it."

"Planet with no technology, people who want my head... It would appear I got the lucky number. Answer me this though,"

"Ja?"

"If I'm the same as you, why should I not be able to take over your life right here and now?"

"Aha. I should haf expected dat question vrom you. Because I can make every clone go 'boom' vit a thought. It is a precaution. It also encourages clones do keep sending me data."

"Point taken. If modern technology does not work there, how do you receive data from me though?"

"Dat, mein freund, is someding you may come do understand if you haf lived as long as I do. Or you could ask de lovely Fräulein Miranda should you get de chance."

"And what happens if you do die?"

"Den all de clones vill know und I vill no longer haf control over dem. Dey will all come here und dake my place. Ov course, only de best clone vill survive, so I ensure dat de one vo is most like me dakes my place here. Und den it all starts over again. More questions?"

"No. I'll be off. My - or better said Karl's - memories have started working, and if they are correct, it would seem he's left some accounts open there."

"Very vell. But you must vind a vay do get do de planet yourself! Consider it as a virst dest."

* I came up with this the first time I ever had anyone make my Sigfig, I just thought now would be an appropriate time to share. Also paves the way for whoever wants to do my Sigfig without having to think about it too much, clones could be anywhere.
Last edited by Bragallot on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:56 pm

▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 am

Haha, plot convenience! Very good, very good!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

FISH!!!
Cannon Fodder
Location: At my computer, typing whatever it says in that box->

Post by FISH!!! » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 pm

*Is wondering what Warhead'll think*
Yeah, it's a cool idea!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Hahaha, all fine and good but two can play at that game, although it seems you've won the initiative yet again since I had to work, curses! Although, it did give me time to think about a few things. One thing must be understood. Warhead has the soul of your old clone or whatever trapped in his sword. And he can raise an Undead Wight version of Karl von Braggalot too, for his own Evuul ends.

FISH!!!
Cannon Fodder
Location: At my computer, typing whatever it says in that box->

Post by FISH!!! » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Aye, it'll be Brag against Brag, hmm... interesting...

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Anyone else reminded of PandoraNukers terrible plot devices, ok that's a bit much but I mean clones... you couldn't have thought up something better? Or less predictable. I gave up some stuff, tried something new, went to a lot of effort to cause controversy and even took a hit (all in the cause of Evuul) to pull something unusual off and all I get is... a rehash of clone wars. I had imagined a sort of David Gemmell, River Styx, Elysium fields type rescue to get his soul back at least.

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 pm

FISH!!! wrote:Aye, it'll be Brag against Brag, hmm... interesting...
Yes, I quite love the concept too. But first, I NEED to find that sam sinister head...

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm

I just knew this idea would pay for itself one day... HEY BRAG!

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm

PandoraNuker? That's pretty rude man. :? At least the part about what happened when he died was good in a Matrix-ish kind of way, right?

As said I didn't think this up specifically 'cos Karl died, btw, I really mean it, it just gave me an opportunity to share this in a way that made sense and I also posted it so people would know who the 'real' scifi Bragallot is most of all. I'm basically trusting whatever Zahru will do will be cool, he doesn't even have to be influenced by this if he doesn't want to: remember I put my guys on a different isle on Medivo too. Though they're clones they differ as Sir B stated; you can already get that from the dialogue. Other Brags could just be relatives or whatever people who want to build him could come up with... But getting the 'archetype' down may help to inspire them. Besides I haven't told you all about him yet ;)

Anyway... The troops you saw would be some of the Prussian infantry I'm making. What does everybody think about my troop / weapon redesign? Better / worse? I tried to use the (pretty rare) sand blue colour to make them 'unique'.

Edit: woohoo! So the fig hasn't been cannibalized to become an old blue mage!
Last edited by Bragallot on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Bragallot wrote:Other Brags could just be relatives
Hi I'm Karl, Karl's nephew! And this is my brother, Karl!

Oh man, this will be hilarious once I shake it in shape.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Wait I already dubbed Karl a clone here... Besides in his history you stated the Orks killed his entire family ;) As you may have figured out the clones are mostly named after Holy Roman / other German-type emperors by Sir B to avoid confusion. Karl V and Barbarossa so far.

But yeah humour is the goal, after all this is all completely outrageous.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 pm

:D Someone had said something about having an entire army of von Brag heads, since then I've been happily buying any that cost less than 20p... for no reason.

Yup, Pandoranuker was just to get you to post some reasons, sooory. Ok, I see what your doing but c'mon a spirit world rescue game to save his soul would have been sooo epic! :)

As to what Zahru will do, well he didn't take any soft options so yeah, I trust his judgement. I just think we'll maybe need to start sending him Lego to make all our dreams take shape in Medivo. :lol:

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Warhead wrote:I just think we'll maybe need to start sending him Lego to make all our dreams take shape in Medivo.
THIS

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 pm

:lol: I've already got a list of Lego for the Undead that I want you to have.