Press Conference

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

NapalmKing
Cannon Fodder

Post by NapalmKing » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 pm

I know I am just saying going ah they all commited suicide no we blew up our planets is just being sore loser, like when you commented on warhead blowing up your fleet and you said you were reverse engineering his missiles did he go waaaa no they self destruct?

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:45 pm

NapalmKing wrote:just being sore loser?
Oh dear he summed it up.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 pm

We have been a stiff bitch, we have cost the immortals and all other allies many a spaceship and trooper/vehicle. We do not want them to get a condolence for their sacrifice, I want to make them feel like they wasted all those troops for nothing. True, the Nyphilians have been exterminated, but pedonuker is still plaguing the galaxy and is not dead yet. If they get a single dust particle, they have gained something, and that cannot happen. Just saying, the self destruct was a military strategy.

Also, Warhead was kind enough to place new planets in the Nyphilian Empire's place. Welcome to the galaxy, feel free to use those, we'll probably kick you out later but for now we are content with leaving you alone and watching your army grow.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

NapalmKing
Cannon Fodder

Post by NapalmKing » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 pm

just saying making up magically destroying planet still seems babyish try

The Nyphilian empire has officialy declared that no useable planets will be left for invaders. President Austin has declared that all planets which we cannot defend will have their surfaces destroyed by nuclear bombs and all mines shall be filled in if fast strip mining is impratical.

Simple reasonable and :D Nukes :D

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 am

The Immortals sent cardboard cut out ships and inflatable troops, we lost nothing. It was a ruse and you fell for it because you're so dumb.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:09 am

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 am

Yup, tis me, is there a point?.. don't tell me you thought I didn't know.

trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Post by trebnos1 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Consortium Communique: Memo to Chief Gaul
Priority: Low
Chief Gaul, I have completed the requested breakdown of our possible employers, with the following results.
The first faction I examined, the Assyrian Star Empire, is a doubtful prospect. They possess a deep-running prejudice against Peaches and may object to our recruitment and elevation of the same (Admiral Gaunt, to name one). I would recommend avoiding this particular faction for the time being.
The second, the so-called Immortals, seem to possess more than sufficient military might for their own purposes, at least for the time being. Still, I would recommend maintaining cordial relations, as they do tend to get into large-scale conflicts rather often.
With regards to the Nyphilis Empire, I must inform you that this "empire" in question is in fact no longer present as a cohesive government. They have been subjected to one of the most impressive and coordinated genocidal onslaughts in history... perhaps a few scattered remnants remain, but allying with these would only serve to draw the ire of far more powerful foes.
There are, of course, other factions to be assessed. I will contact you regarding these at soonest convenience.
Your service,
Vice-Admiral Malam
Last edited by trebnos1 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 pm

pretty much
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.