new armor

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45

Postby spartan117 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Hey treb!

I love lots of other games, but 99.9% of my game play happens when my friends are over, so we only play games we all can play and enjoy

like red faction,I love it, but its only one player, so I don't play it at all
and I don't have many other games because im on a low budget
TROLOLO
spartan117
Officer
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 am
Location: front lines

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 pm

I bet you got the special edition of Halo: Reach though, huh?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby spartan117 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm

nope, I did pre-order it though
TROLOLO
spartan117
Officer
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 am
Location: front lines

Postby trebnos1 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 pm

spartan117 wrote:nope, I did pre-order it though

You know, you have to give this guy points for not giving a crap what you think. Points for that!
User avatar
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:01 pm

OneEye589 wrote:I bet you got the special edition of Halo: Reach though, huh?

I own all 6 halo games. Special editions of all of them that have ones available.

Image
User avatar
Keldoclock
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby solvess » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Keldoclock wrote:I own all 6 halo games. Special editions of all of them that have ones available.

HOLY SHIT MAN! HOW IN FUCK DID YOU GET THAT STUFF!!!!!!11111!!!!1
User avatar
solvess
Dimmy
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:51 am

solvess wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:I own all 6 halo games. Special editions of all of them that have ones available.

HOLY SHIT MAN! HOW IN FUCK DID YOU GET THAT STUFF!!!!!!11111!!!!1


Ebay. For around $100 for all 6 games.


I love ebay :P.
User avatar
Keldoclock
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby solvess » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Keldoclock wrote:
solvess wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:I own all 6 halo games. Special editions of all of them that have ones available.

HOLY SHIT MAN! HOW IN FUCK DID YOU GET THAT STUFF!!!!!!11111!!!!1


Ebay. For around $100 for all 6 games.


I love ebay :P.

WOOOOOOOOOO SHIT!!!!!1111
User avatar
solvess
Dimmy
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Previous

Return to Bonus Material

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests