The Failure of Diplomacy

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 pm

And so it begins... for the Silvarians of course. I wish you luck, for you will need it

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 pm

I call shenanigans, that's not one of our Immortal ambassadors at all. We'd have sweet talked you into joining with promises of aid in defeating the Undead menace, if that's all it would take. [The chance to prove any sort of Undead Alliance disappeared when the Computer Core from ZZD was lost, so nobody can prove anything... and the Core was secured by Warhead from the Daemon Realm soon after. See Apployons Boarding the INS Hyperion Forum Battle]. http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5982

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Yeah, stop picturing Warhead's guys like they're a bunch-a pancakes you foos! He has Inquistadore diplomats now dammit, and I don't want any of you to jibber gabber all the time flippin’ my ears with this nonsense! :twisted:

(I remembered BA was part of the Immortal Empire)
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am

S'right! :D Good man.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:39 am

I get a feeling of dread every time I read one of Silverdream's infernal posts.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Darth Terminus
Hero

Post by Darth Terminus » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:51 am

Cool! The Failure Of Diplomacy Equals .... A Huge War!
"Why Fight When Some One Else Can Fight For You?"

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:49 am

H'mm, o-kay. Although you might have mentioned the timeline during the initial post. Well, I guess you can always put it down to a breakdown in diplomatic communications. You asked to help, we didn't think it was worth answering you and you took the huff before coming up with a drama to fool your subjects into committing self genocide in a futile attempt at resistance. We shall make sure that a footnote to that effect is made when we re-write history in your blood. :D

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 am

Warhead wrote:H'mm, o-kay. Although you might have mentioned the timeline during the initial post. Well, I guess you can always put it down to a breakdown in diplomatic communications. You asked to help, we didn't think it was worth answering you and you took the huff before coming up with a drama to fool your subjects into committing self genocide in a futile attempt at resistance. We shall make sure that a footnote to that effect is made when we re-write history in your blood. :D
Warhead, are you saying the Immortals are breaking out from Fico? Is the Immortal War here?
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 am

...I didn't think so but, h'mmm..?

Timeline wise, yes I guess the full on Immortal War could start anytime. Better that than fading away as an idea. It's only unfortunate that I'm lagging behind in this due to lack of time. As to what happened when and where, well that will be sorted into some sort of order on the Wiki.

My requests are that some sort of consultation with me should be entered into prior to using the Immortals. Remember that Zombie Lincoln and other dissident groups have been secretly funded to cause all sorts of trouble across many of the Anti-Immortal Empires. This should be recognised (our allies don't seem to be subject to this sort of attack). Although Warhead commands the vanguard, that's all it is, the tip of the invasion, successive waves will start to arrive securing a safe zone for the Emperor.
Warhead is weakened since Fico after having his personality splintered but is still fairly powerful, you've all seen him in action. He will however be looking for those pesky Warhead sphincters which he will fight Highlander (film) style to regain his full power, there can be only one (those sphincters will be looking to do the same thing).
Dial'O'Death and Dial'A'Death are mine and mine alone, I'd ask that you respect this. Any other questions about Immortals or Maniacs and how they work or should act etc, just direct those questions to me, I'll happily help where I can.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 am

Hell yeah, it's on
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 am

Is that base the remnant of the PoP "Battle of Alamut" that you massacred to make your tank?

Ex-Lep
Officer

Post by Ex-Lep » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:40 pm

shakespeare. always a good sign.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.

NapalmKing
Cannon Fodder

Post by NapalmKing » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm

I am wondering does anyone think that maybye the imortal war could take place at Ragnablok2012 it would be perfect oppertunity.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:15 am

Inb4Warhead gets spammed with permission request PMs

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Nope, sorry but you're too late. I seem to get a lot already.