am i too old to be a noob?

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

am i too old to be a noob?

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:22 am

whats up everyone?
I've been lurking around here for a while now and finally got an account for myself. been collecting and playing with lego for at least 25 years now. kinda makes me feel old, eh, oh well.

i am in central maryland, about an hour from washington dc and baltimore.

figured id say "hi"

as soon as i get my army sorted out properly, i should be getting some pics posted up in the armory.

peace
tim
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Jbgarrison » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:51 am

Howdy Tim, welcome!
Hoboman wrote:I forgot for a moment what forum I was on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Jeffrey Boyd Garrison
Spokane, Washington, USA
TROLOLO
Jbgarrison
Cannon Fodder

Postby Ogel96 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:49 am

Heh. Just saying, you probably should have introduced yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread, but nice to meetcha anyways.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.
Ogel96
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Rody » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:11 am

apparently he didn't lurk long enough to find the introduce yourself thread.

but, welcome to these forums, hope you fit right in and have fun.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:34 am

i wont lie, that was the first time i looked in this section and it was something like 2am, i was kinda loopy when i did that. i actually found the intro thread after the fact, kinda a face-palm moment for me, lol.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Killer Karetsu » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Hi.
Your avatar=your sigfig? He looks badass!
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby Hoboman » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:40 pm

subyrally wrote:I wont lie, that was the first time I looked in this section and it was something like 2am, I was kinda loopy when I did that. I actually found the intro thread after the fact, kinda a face-palm moment for me, lol.

And thus the answer to the original question: No one is never too old to be a noob. :lol:

Oh and to be fair, I too have pulled a couple of noob acts myself. :wink:

Welcome to the forum.
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:Hi.
Your avatar=your sigfig? He looks badass!

thanks

tis cause he is bad ass, lol. that is my scout sniper, i just finished his spotter last night, part of the reason i was up till 2am. what can i say, i like the idea of reaching out and poking the hell out of someone and not being seen. :twisted:
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Warhead » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:55 pm

*Sniff* *Sniff!*...H'mm, until further notice I'm just gonna' go ahead an assume you're PedoNuker's new Alt, and ignore you. Unless you give me reason not to. Nothing personal.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Warhead wrote:*Sniff* *Sniff!*...H'mm, until further notice I'm just gonna' go ahead an assume you're PedoNuker's new Alt, and ignore you. Unless you give me reason not to. Nothing personal.

no idea who that is, not taking it personal, just going to guess that its another troll out there ruining the internet for everyone?

i assure you that i am not here to troll or be a total derp. if you need proof of my existance before here, check out other forums i am active on pbnation.com, nasioc.com, ultimatesubaru.org, mtbr.com, ect...
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Hoboman » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:07 pm

subyrally wrote:
Warhead wrote:*Sniff* *Sniff!*...H'mm, until further notice I'm just gonna' go ahead an assume you're PedoNuker's new Alt, and ignore you. Unless you give me reason not to. Nothing personal.

no idea who that is, not taking it personal, just going to guess that its another troll out there ruining the internet for everyone?

You are right, it is a major twit here and on our Chat.

One thing you coudl do quickly to help is to post some pictures of some of your creations. No matter how bad they are. Other then that, just hang out an dbe cool. Pedo can't seem to do that for very long before hsi real nature pops out.
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Hoboman wrote:
subyrally wrote:

You are right, it is a major twit here and on our Chat.

One thing you coudl do quickly to help is to post some pictures of some of your creations. No matter how bad they are. Other then that, just hang out an dbe cool. Pedo can't seem to do that for very long before hsi real nature pops out.

no worries, i was actually getting some shots ready to post here anyways, if you want, look up my brickshelf page, its under the same name. i am actually working up something special to post, nothing major as far as my army is concerned, more with the presentation. :wink:
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:42 pm

so yeah, i made an armory post with pics of some of my stuff, there is a lot more where that came from, just need to get it finished/ photographed, ect...
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Return to New People Start Here