paintball

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 am

i personally would stick with the m14 over an ak, but thats just me. my next build is going to be a magazine fed m14 based off of an autococker. its going to be some work, but it will be worth it when done.

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

well, the M14 is too hot to use a ACQB, the site i go to, so i want to be able to have a gun other than my pistol that i can use there.
Holy shit, I'm still here?

Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Post by Ham » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 pm

I play woodsball every so often at one of my friends house. We play on a stretch of land that his brothers turned into a bike course a couple years back. It gets pretty intense with the all the good cover. There's a field adjacent to it that is used to flank the enemy, good tall grass to sneak through. Never played flank, though.

We play speedball more often, last time I went was in January for my other friend's birthday. One game we played against 3 adults who played on a team with about 5 decents guys and 2 newbs, the guys who were supposed to go to the sides were so scared we all stayed at home. I was supposed to get home, so I yelled at them to go out. Maybe one or two went out, but we just got slaughtered by double-triggers.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Wightbagel died for our sins.

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:13 pm

when i play speedball, i tend to use one of my pump guns, its amusing getting out the guys running electros with high rates of fire.