DC and Virginia

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm

his butthurts because he senses his future in that region of his body, if you know what i mean. *10 seconds later* im saying you want to buttfuck warhead.
Holy shit, I'm still here?

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm not around during the school year, but looking way (waaayyyy) ahead, I'll be in DC over summer break.

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm

If I come, you (minus HATREDCOPTER) are all doomed to absolute annihilation!!!!!!
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 am

i doubt it. you have 5 planes(including the dropship) a STD, a stealth ship, a few ground vehicles, and a handful of troops. i have 120 something troops, 20 or so planes, a stealth ship, and a sizable amount of ground vehicles. oh, and a MML nuklear option. i max you out 3 fold minus the STD, which the nuklear option would obliterate. YOU stand no chance. and i see no mechs, not even single fig sized units! besides, even if you get down to single units, GCRAF plasma rifles are far in advance to your primitive projectiles. add in a HEHV grenade launcher, and their damned near unstoppable. im not even counting heavy weapons and crystalline weapons. or Spartans and power armored troops and Rangers. or soldiers with portal guns or ORANGE TRANSPARENT DESTROYERs. even my old GCRAF thread is out of date, i have so much new stuff. try me.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 am

Not happening. I have probably more than twice as many vehicles as you do and about as many figs. They're not all part of the same army, but I'll have no compunctions about ignoring that little detail if it teaches you not to make boasts you can't back up.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:08 am

subyrally wrote:
Warhead wrote:They all say that... :?
don't feel booty bothered
That's exactly why I'm a butter side up sort of guy. This ring was made for outgoings, not incumings. :D

@PedoBeluga: So, not 11 then?

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 am

beluga wrote:Image

If I come, you (minus HATREDCOPTER) are all doomed to absolute annihilation!!!!!!
Yeah, I don't think so. I have you outgunned by around 3 to 1 in space, in the air my fighters are mostly swarmers but I have 8 of them plus a stealth fighter and gunship so I will hold the air and I outnumber your armor by more than 3 to 1. The only place where your troops outnumber me is infantry and they don't last too long, plus my hardsuits will rip giant holes in your infantry.

This is only counting the 83rd and the marines. If I sent in all my specwar troops, the CGs(chancellery guards), and the Order, your infantry would be hopelessly outnumbered.
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Rev. Sylvanus » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:28 am

It is more than funny to me that this sudden wanker-measuring contest was started by two pre-adolescents with some of the more visually unpleasing MOC's and armies on the boards. I mean no distinct offense to you two, but needless bragging turns me off, so I'm jumping in.

Fellas, let's get this straight. You can show up to as many battles as you want with a massive fistful of rainbow crap and blocky-as-hell wheeled contraptions and say that your ZOMG ROXOR Mutha-Fukin army is better than everyone elses. But the BEST forces at all of those games are the ones that are visually stunning and brick-tastic. I would much rather see a force of less than 20 guys with a handful of ossum, well-built, fun-to-look at vehicles than a billion baseplates of haphazard brick-shame. Let's try some humility?

That is all,
Rev.
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:50 am

Rev. Sylvanus wrote:It is more than funny to me that this sudden wanker-measuring contest was started by two pre-adolescents with some of the more visually unpleasing MOC's and armies on the boards. I mean no distinct offense to you two, but needless bragging turns me off, so I'm jumping in.

Fellas, let's get this straight. You can show up to as many battles as you want with a massive fistful of rainbow crap and blocky-as-hell wheeled contraptions and say that your ZOMG ROXOR Mutha-Fukin army is better than everyone elses. But the BEST forces at all of those games are the ones that are visually stunning and brick-tastic. I would much rather see a force of less than 20 guys with a handful of ossum, well-built, fun-to-look at vehicles than a billion baseplates of haphazard brick-shame. Let's try some humility?

That is all,
Rev.

well, then i can field my army with no problems then.

not only do i have a decent sized army going on, but most of what i have is pretty good looking and well equipped. and i havent counted my troops yet, but they number somewhere between a lot and oh snap!, ;)

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:11 am

Rev. Sylvanus wrote:It is more than funny to me that this sudden wanker-measuring contest was started by two pre-adolescents with some of the more visually unpleasing MOC's and armies on the boards. I mean no distinct offense to you two, but needless bragging turns me off, so I'm jumping in.

That is all,
Rev.
now lets get this straight. i can't believe im speaking in pedos defence here, but in my opinion, his MOC's are rather well put together. he just doesn't have numbers in you guys numbers because he, like me has not enough briks. he want perfection, instead of a large army. like i said the reason i don't have such an army is because i don't have the briks nor patience to hunt down every last grey brik to build something. besides, i like to think once you get past the haphazardly put together 137th troops, that my Rangers, Power armored troops, spartans, etc, my infantry looks pretty damn nice. besides, even then, i have a decent group of non rainbow planes and ground vehicles. the premise is that you would have to admire how is built and what it would like if i had all of the briks i could want.

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 am

razgriz 25th inf. wrote: now lets get this straight. I can't believe im speaking in pedos defence here, but in my opinion, his MOC's are rather well put together. he just doesn't have numbers in you guys numbers because he, like me has not enough briks. he want perfection, instead of a large army. like I said the reason I don't have such an army is because I don't have the briks nor patience to hunt down every last grey brik to build something. besides, I like to think once you get past the haphazardly put together 137th troops, that my Rangers, Power armored troops, spartans, etc, my infantry looks pretty damn nice. besides, even then, I have a decent group of non rainbow planes and ground vehicles. the premise is that you would have to admire how is built and what it would like if I had all of the briks I could want.
seconded

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Rev. Sylvanus » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote: now lets get this straight. I can't believe im speaking in pedos defence here, but in my opinion, his MOC's are rather well put together. he just doesn't have numbers in you guys numbers because he, like me has not enough briks. he want perfection, instead of a large army. like I said the reason I don't have such an army is because I don't have the briks nor patience to hunt down every last grey brik to build something. besides, I like to think once you get past the haphazardly put together 137th troops, that my Rangers, Power armored troops, spartans, etc, my infantry looks pretty damn nice. besides, even then, I have a decent group of non rainbow planes and ground vehicles. the premise is that you would have to admire how is built and what it would like if I had all of the briks I could want.
Let me see if I can wade through the bad grammar. What I'm speaking against--please go reread my post--is the sudden wanker measuring contest that has risen up on these last couple of pages. Talk to Warhead, Natalya, ROC, and other MOC greats on this forum if you want to brag about force size and capability. Are Beluga's MOC's bad? No; just mostly unoriginal as is being discussed in another post. Are yours bad? Not all of them. They are also not spectacular enough for the ZOMG-I've-Got-the-kickassest-army-of-this-notyet-planned-battle-pride that annoyingly dripping from these posts. Hell, my own forces are low one that spectacular pole too. BUT, if you think you have a right to brag, make a Hatredcopter or a Venus Destroyer first; or at least get your crap nicelier contoured, less busy, etc. etc.

Once again, I'm criticizing general disposition here and attitude, not building skill. If you don't have an infinite supply of bricks, great. But if your collection is "humble," then your army is also necessarily humble. Put your wankers back where they belong.

Rev.
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 pm

beluga wrote:Image

Have to point out that shoot one explosive on the white plane thing, and it chain reactions the hell out of everything.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Okay everyone, seriously? Talking trash about people's armies here doesn't do anything except make everyone involved look like idiots. Less negative and more positive please... Everyone who has any creations at all is automatically ossum :boss: because they are participating in this and they put the effort in to come up with something. However I would recommend posting unit stats online here or in the wiki before the battle so that accidentally overpowered units can be assessed by the community as to whether or not they are fair in advance, so that when you get to the battle there isn't a bunch of complaining about stats.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Rev. Sylvanus wrote:
Let me see if I can wade through the bad grammar. What I'm speaking against--please go reread my post--is the sudden wanker measuring contest that has risen up on these last couple of pages. Talk to Warhead, Natalya, ROC, and other MOC greats on this forum if you want to brag about force size and capability. Are Beluga's MOC's bad? No; just mostly unoriginal as is being discussed in another post. Are yours bad? Not all of them. They are also not spectacular enough for the ZOMG-I've-Got-the-kickassest-army-of-this-notyet-planned-battle-pride that annoyingly dripping from these posts. Hell, my own forces are low one that spectacular pole too. BUT, if you think you have a right to brag, make a Hatredcopter or a Venus Destroyer first; or at least get your crap nicelier contoured, less busy, etc. etc.

Once again, I'm criticizing general disposition here and attitude, not building skill. If you don't have an infinite supply of bricks, great. But if your collection is "humble," then your army is also necessarily humble. Put your wankers back where they belong.

Rev.
Well for one, I think pedo, suby, and myself agree that what you cal a "wanker measuring contest" is simply a joke. A JOKE. So, in summary: :my floppy penis: And since when were you obligated to care? Cause your a douchebag Oh, and how do you like me capitalizing? Assfloss.