Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
Spin my todger and send me to Canada, that thing's flippin' marvellous!
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7297
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Looking great. But is it suitable for playing Brikwars? I doubt you'd be allowed to touch it.
- Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
I've seen this before, but it's still a jaw-dropper.
- bog standard
- Posts: 4306
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
I think I heard that they built this based off the plan a DM was using, so you could actually play DnD in it. Frigging awesome.
- Posts: 3934
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
Ross_Varn wrote:I think I heard that they built this based off the plan a DM was using, so you could actually play DnD in it. Frigging awesome.
amazing. and I want one.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1427
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
Damn, son, that's a lot of bricks! It appears to have a little arena. Kickass. I assume this is from some sort of convention. Link to moar pics?
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest