Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde, ikensall
Now which one of Zahru's (Or Brag's) seven thousand heroes looked like that?
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am
- Location: Somewhere over the painbow.
BrikThulhu eats 1d6 minifigs each turn.
- Posts: 993
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
There seems to be a lot of discussion and questions asked on the gaming section of the forums about wargaming rulesets and which one to use.
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm
- Location: New Zealand
The troll headdress is good enough for a standalone creature, awesome.
- bog standard
- Posts: 4275
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Awesome, but IMO it would look better with another creature rather than a Troll. A wyrm, squig, boar, whatever. Still pretty good
- Posts: 3950
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
White Nun wrote:There seems to be a lot of discussion and questions asked on the gaming section of the forums about wargaming rulesets and which one to use.
Well what are you waiting for, go and tel them.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
- Location: Procrasturbating.
i saw troll king in there. i didnt know natalya was married!
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend
Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.
razgriz 25th inf.
- Posts: 569
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
- Location: probably tumblr because i fucking suck
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest