elite soldiers (not the elite minifig again)

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45

elite soldiers (not the elite minifig again)

Postby bigbigdogbig » Mon May 02, 2011 4:09 pm

some stats for elite soldiers, when I come up with more I will edit the thread.

Elite insurgent CP: 9
Skill: 1d8
Move: 6”
Armor: 5
Stealth (+2): +1/3 to cover if moving at half speed and +2/3 to cover if he holds still.
Perfect trooper (+1): the elite insurgent can make opportunity actions and attacks without spending 1” to reedy for it.

Elite officer CP: 11
Skill: 1d8+1
Armor: 6
Stealth (+2): +1/3 to cover if moving at half speed and +2/3 to cover if he holds still.
Perfect trooper (+1): the elite officer can make opportunity actions and attacks without spending 1” to reedy for it.
Leadership (+1): you know.

Elite commander CP: 13
Skill: 1d10
Armor: 7
Perfect trooper (+1): the elite commander can make opportunity actions and attacks without spending 1” to reedy for it.
Leadership (+1): you know.

Silencer: cost: 1 adds 1 to damage rolls from the weapon. If fired when in stealth mode the model is not given away.

Assault rifle: cost: 6 use: 3 dmg: 1d6+2 rng: 10”
Assault: if the unit who was trying to fire this weapon fails the use roll then he can roll again. But only the first time the unit fails.
Last edited by bigbigdogbig on Tue May 03, 2011 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I hate weddings. Old people would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, "You're next"
TROLOLO
bigbigdogbig
Hero

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 pm

The attack of opportunity thing should cost 1cp, and insurgent is spelled, um, yeah...
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw

Return to Bonus Material