Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
Calling on all European brikwarriors:
Do your country has got ANY PQ sets released yet? We're completely devoid of them here. I'd like to know whether it's a case that my homeland sucks, or the situation is the same at yours as well.
I just want to spend my moneys on golden staff guardians sets ; _ ;
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4858
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
I have found some here (Iceland) but I haven't bought any,
I haven't even bought a set for a while... have to do that soon
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm
- Location: Iceland
They were available here in Germany last time i checked out set prices at various stores. And that was a couple of weeks ago already.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
- constantly striving to using proper grammar
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
I havent seen any of the big sets around, but there seems to be shipment of the smaller sets
- Posts: 4950
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Here in Sweden I've only seen them at a small non-franchise store, non of the big toystores seem to stock them in any quantity.
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 am
- Location: Sweden
Toys R Us
Pharaoh's quest lego sets available in Scotland/UK - Check.
- Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
- Posts: 10997
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
I think we have some. Or then again not. Mostly kingdoms sets.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1370
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)
check for holland
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -
if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 pm
- Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests