Extra Minifig-Rules

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Extra Minifig-Rules

Post by 501stCadians » Mon May 30, 2011 7:37 pm

The Spotter

The Spotter is a scout with very good eyes. He loves using his gifted physical trait in helping his fellow minifigs to more easily deliver death to their foes.
Cost- 10 CP
Skill- 1d6
Move- 7''
Armor- 4

Abilities:
Camouflage
Spotting-The Spotter acts as a forward unit, and is often the first unit on the battlefield. With a successful skill roll of 5, the scout may use his Binoculars or other range finding device to designate a target. The scout may also use a skill roll to set up a landing zone for Paratroopers and/or Droptroopers.

Effects:
Droptroopers and Paratroopers gain a +2 to their role to successfully hit their landing zone.

Indirect Fire units and creations(Mortar Teams, Catapults, ect) gain a +1 to hit and may ignore range when shooting at the designated target.

Snipers and their Med-Evil equivalents, Rangers, may shoot at foes in cover as if they are not in cover.

Additional Abilities:
Scouting(+1CP)
Stealth(+2 CP)

Equipment:
Binoculars/Rangefinder- Rng- 36'', use: 3
The device used by the Spotter to use his spotting skill.

Creations may take a spotting scope that gives the creation the Spotting Skill.

The Paratrooper(Droptrooper)
The paratrooper, and his Sci-Fi equivalent, the Droptrooper, decided that the best way to attack and destroy the enemy would be to get into a plane and fly it behind enemy lines, and jump out of the plane. Paratroopers are usually better trained and armed then a regular minifig.

Cost- 8 CP
Skill- 1d6+1
Armor- 5

Abilities:
Steer for the Landing Zone!- A paratrooper may make a skill role to try and land in a landing zone that a spotter has created. If he is sucessful in doing so, then he may make squad formation actions as if there was an officer near by (even if there is not one).

Were scattered all to hell...- A paratrooper who fails his landing zone skill role (or there is no landing zone) suffers a -2 penalty to his skills and movement for 2 turns while he reorganizes himself.

Extra Abilities:
Camouflage(+ 2 CP)
Scouting(+ 1 CP)
Commando(+ 3 CP)- makes the paratrooper ignore Steer for the landing zone! and Were scatter all to hell....

Equipment:
Parachute- The parachute prevents the Paratroop from plummeting to the ground and making a big mess. He comes automatically equipped with one. The sci-fi equivalent is the Droppod.

Coming tomrrow- The Sniper and the Artilleryman.

My head cold is too bad for me to keep going today.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Tue May 31, 2011 5:11 am

Nice Stats, the only problem I see is that you left out the movement for the Paratrooper

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Tue May 31, 2011 3:13 pm

I play bad comany too.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Tue May 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:I play bad comany too.
You mean company?

Also....What?
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.