terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game
Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski
So, as you know, it's E3 time. And there's Minecraft there. So let's get debating over announcements so far:
6.Mobile Minecraft(Announced on the Android gaming phone that also has BFBC2 on it)
7. Minecraft on the Xbox Kinect. GTFO FORTRESSCRAFT.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
- Posts: 1166
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: Watching DS9
BTW, before people rage on here, you don't have to play with kinect, you can play minecraft with the controller too. Thank God.
- Posts: 796
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia
My dreams are coming true...
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1370
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)
No love for the PS3?
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
Return to blah blah minecraft
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests