MARSHALL Lara

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

MARSHALL Lara

Post by Bragallot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Due to most excellent battlefield performances, someone has gained herself a promotion...

Unwilling to wait out the Falx's next big strike on her homeland, Queen Lara has claimed the position of Marshal of the Kingdom and convinced the King to pull the Bloodguard back from the cities and use them to take the fight to the Falx, believing this will allow the forces that remain on Westeron to concentrate on their foes and win the war!

The Queen-Marshal has personally taken command of the Bloodguard and launched the Crimson Crusade. It's goal: to show the Falx they picked on the wrong planet!

You guessed it, this is an (early) prelude to a campaign. Since Queen Lara will be hopelessly outnumbered adventurers and volunteers seeking for glory and riches or simply wanting to see another world have flocked to Queen Lara's army... These volunteers could be you. Send me a Fig request if you want to be part of the Crimson Crusade. I'm in the process of making a list of required parts for stuff I'm still building on regardless and making requested figs will probably take some purchases, so sign up now and make sure you make it on that list, after the current and Garth's campaigns are over (when this campaign will start) it's likely all the requirements will be met ;)

Requests should have this basic information: name, description, powers, weapons, (history and personality are optional). If it's totally off-based with my realm or just too silly or whatever it's likely you won't get it though, but you should be ok unless you choose to deliberately be an asshole :)
Last edited by Bragallot on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Wait! Is this one the Bulls want dead or one they don't need dead yet? Eitherway, nifty! Lots of Chrome, so reflective!

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Aha, Rax and his Rebels made it through the portal last game, so we may be seeing him again sometime too 8)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Squire Joul

THough Not really a squire, Joul Has a set of Rusty steal plate armor, a mace, and a fancy hat he looted from a small skirmish near his home. Hearing of this crusade, he could not help but salivate at the promise of the riches, He is ready and willing for the loot, and less so for a fight.
[a standard swordsmen's stats with +1 armor and 1d8 skill or some such would work for Joul]
Extra power : Loot is power. Joul is adept and scavenging stuff from the battle field. he can find just about anything you need him too, just give him a big enough corpse pile to rummage through and wait
Last edited by RunsWithLegos on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:10 pm

I'll submit a character.

Name: Lord James the Black

While the rest of the kingdom was off fighting their silly war against the FALX, Lord James was off conquering the eastern hinterlands. Vast forests and less-than=friendly natives led to the lasting image of untamable territory. Lord James begged to differ. The brutal subjugation of the Eastern Hinterlands at the hands of his army took many, painful years, but in the end the kingdom's domain stretched from the Western mountains to the eastern sea.

While stories of the atrocities committed by his soldiers(The burned villages, the crucifixations, and snuggle are but a few) chill the bones of even the most coldhearted men, James the Black was made lord of the eastern hinterlands by the king himself.

Having nothing better to do, Lord James went with the queen to conquer new territory.

Weapons: 6-foot long broadsword. While not using a shield may seem odd, there are some things you don't have to worry about when you're a six-and-a-half foot tall dynamo of death

Skills: Other than being an powerful, raw swordsman, Lord James the Black is an expert tactician.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Name: Sir Dillan

Sir Dillan is a very young knight, brought into knighthood from birth, not by any merit of arms. This being the case, he feels determined to prove himself to his superiors and elders. The war that has just broke out with the portal-creating Falx has given Dillan a perfect opportunity. Dashing to sign up to the crimson crusade, hoping to earn his coat of arms, not just be given it.

Dillan's preferred weapon/ fighting style is a longsword and a heavy shield, though he has been trained in almost every martial weapon, and is proficient, if not outstanding, in all.

After being knighted, Dillan was also presented with his own horse, and, due to his training, is an accomplished rider. Knowing this, he hopes to be put on the front lines in the coming war.

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Lara just went full-on badass, awesome! :guinness:
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:07 am

Oh epic. Lara deserves an upgrade.

*blinks at Sig request and begins drooling*

Um. Ideas, Ross! Dammit!

Name: Rolys the Daring

A tall young man armed in naught but a odd-looking bow with two strings and an odd assortment of weaponry to shoot out of it. His tan cloak sweeps out, hiding doubtless more. He made his name as a 'mad scientist' in his hometown after having rid the village of an invasion of the undead by a clever combination of exploding chickens, firemoats, and a very purple meat-dragon dummy. He was consequently run out of town. Rolys has decided to join up with the Crimson Crusade to test his skills on the battlefield. He has a wide array of potions and arrows to use on the Falx, but only a dagger to defend himself with.

Adept: Ranged Special Effects
Wielding: Compound Bow

Picture tomorrow.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 am

Some good submisshionz! 8)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

GeneralOfDeath
Cannon Fodder

Post by GeneralOfDeath » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:06 am

And I will lead the opposition! (I swear, I must have had a dyslexia attack on round 1 of FB, and then never looked at it well enough afterword.)
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:23 am

Dyslexia is a permanent affliction, GoD. You're doomed.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:52 am

When I saw this I decided to use the opportunity to get in Brag's games so I created a band of anti-heros; the Possessed Brethren. Image
The Possessed Brethren: (Left to Right= Wakizashi, Tachi, Nodachi(he is the leader), Katana and Kodachi -and yeah I'm not very creative their names are types of Japanese swords)

Description: They were ordinary Hitokiri who came from the same family. They lived a simple but happy life in their small village, Dadao. They never saw the Undead coming. But when they did, it was too late. They thought of what to do as their friends and family were being slaughtered. They got an idea, but it was not a pleasant one. They visited the old unholy Altar of Akuma, the god of Darkness and Death. They pleaded him to grant them the power to defeat the Undead. He accepted but asked for one thing in return, their souls. They couldnt just wait to be found and killed like everyone else. They had no choice but to accept his offer. Right after that, they felt pain beyond their imaginations as their souls were ripped apart from their bodies. But in a matter of seconds the pain disappeared. They looked at themselves and their newly forged weapons, and went back to their village. The undead were no match for them, and when it all ended, they realized the trick Akuma had played on them. Their lust for vengeance still burned in their hearts. They only felt anger and rage. But that didn't matter as long as they could return to their simple, peaceful and happy lives, but that was impossible. No one accepted them, in humans' eyes they were nothing more than freaks. Enraged, they swore that they would never sleep until they saw Akuma's death. In the following years, they worked as sellswords in foreign continents. And when they finally returned they saw that war raged on the entire country. Shortly after that, they met Marshal-Queen Lara. They swore their allegiance to her as long as she gave the right equipment that would kill Akuma after the war. They will march on to battle until they conquer the continent in the name of the King!

Powers: Spyder Gymnastix, Unholy Conversion(makes a unit fight on their side, they have no chance at failing but they can't attack or do responsive action on that turn and they can't convert Titans and heros.) Infernal Slash( +1d6/8 -its up to you- damage on that turn.) CC Weapons Master
(Btw, they have hero stats but -1 or 2 to armor)
Weapons: It doesn't matter as long as one of the Possessed carries a scythe and two carry dual weapons.

PS: I made them tweakable not to make them overpowered or weak. (You can also change their appearance but make sure they look chaotic and close to the original) Anyway, I would be grateful if you used anyone of the Possessed because hell, I spent 30 minutes of my life writing the backstory! :D

Zahru II

Post by Zahru II » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 pm

You should spend more time doing similar stuff benkim, you have SKILLZ. Great figs and backstory.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks bro I try my best :D

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey hey! Nice new look with Lara!
Here is my "sig-fig"
What? My sig-ifg is going to be a falx warrior??

Ah, that's better...

His name is Droe de Alar, a former hitokiri warrior, who betrayed his kin when the falx came. When he was patrolling through a forest, a falx scout patrol captured him and said they would kill Droe if he wouldn't open his own villages town gates to the falx when they attacked. Constantly stalked by a falx assassin, he opened the gate at the right time and the falx swarmed in. Droe was then given a falx soldiership, as a recruit. Later, on the evening after the slaughter of the village, Droe realised he had embarrased his whole family and chose to regain his honour. He killed all the four falx on his tent and escaped to the woods. Too embarrased to meet his former hitokiri brothers and sisters, he now lives on the woods, and helps the kingdom against the falx and other enemies from the shadows, always escaping before kingdoms forces are coming to thank him.
His looks are pretty much like this, only with a brown cape (which I don't have). A spear, a katana, and a longbow, maybe a knife, are his normal equipment. As a hitokiri, he is skilled, although you don't have to make him a hero (a buffed officer is okay). He is stealthy though, and moves a bit faster (8?) no spider gymnastics, but he has some sort of stealth abitlity. He also hates the falx, maybe a +1 damage to them?

Hope he fits!

As for the crimson crusade, maybe the forest he lives on is near to a battle and Droe, after many years decides to show his face to fellow kingdoms men, after a surprise attack on the enemy, of course.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!