Communication Restored

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Communication Restored

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:27 am

(I apologize for the overall hugeness of the photos.)

Time of Transmission: Unknown
Location of Transmission: Edge of Galaxy
Planet of Origin: Avalon

The king had declared the war with the foreign invaders over. Avalon had triumphed over those that would enslave a noble people. Semaj Nagirrac had been executed and the system returned to the peace it knew before the war. As a result, communication with the rest of the foreigners in the galaxy was terminated.

But again, the people of Avalon had been lied to...

Semaj Nagirrac was very much alive and anxious to find the "origin" for which the Ying Si Ninja Society was desperately searching. Without the aid of the king, Semaj and his men were on their own. For months they searched for any possible leads without any result. Until one evening they acted on a tip they had received a week earlier...

"Kalem Anderith was the head of the imperial trade commission two decades ago. He is one of the few that would have had contact with foreign star systems."

"Well then, we have scanned the area. There's nothing here but an abandoned village and nice house. Orders sir?"

"That's strange. Why would the village have been abandoned?"

"We'll worry about that later. Move out men! You know what to do!"

They moved in.

The Fudge-Eating Commander and his group took up their position...

...while Nagirrac and his men approached the house.

"Kalem Anderith! This is Semaj Nagirrac! We need information that we believe you have!"

"Hail and welcome friend of the empire! Please enter!"

"It is good to know there are still those willing to die for our liberty, Semaj."
"Thank you, sir."

"I'm sure you'll understand if my men accompany me."

"Absolutely. Now, how may I help you?"

"A few weeks ago, we received a tip that you know where the foreigners came from."

"Aye, that I do. But our problem is getting them off our planet. We don't need to know anything more about them as long as they leave."

"But knowing your enemy is the key to victory. It's a basic principle. I'm surprised you did not know that."

"Just testing you, my boy. I know why you're here. You seek the origin and you have found him."

"You? You're the origin? But how is that-"

"Possible? Let me explain. What do you know about Ice World?"

"It's a myth. A child's bedtime story."

"Oh, but you are mistaken, as we all were. Ice World does exist and it is from there that the Orange Transparent material has its origin."

"Then how did it end up on our moon?"

"Years ago, when I learned that our people were becoming stagnated, I decided to trade for this OT secretly. I contacted a being by the name of General Atazir and opened commerce with his people. All went well for the maiden voyage of their trade fleet until our king ordered them destroyed. Atazir was sorely displeased with our king and took the matter to his master, Mordred. Yes, the same Mordred that led the foreigners here and destroyed our planet. They had concluded that the only way to make up for the resources they had lost would be to start a large war in our system. A war larger than any you can possibly imagine. They expected many systems to join the fray and engulf our system in violence for centuries."

"But what does this have to do with Ice World?"

"Long, long ago, a similar event happened on Ice World. Their wars had become so great that demonic gates had opened in their world, allowing the demon overlords to join the war. Their violence became so great that the temperature of the planet dropped enough to freeze even the blasts from a laser cannon. The world froze over and became Ice World. At its core was the frozen essence of the war that had changed everything. Mordred and General Atazir thought they would be able to do the same here. That is why they came and that is why they hired that ninja society to contact other empires to join the war."

"Other foreigners came though. There were Inquistadores, Silvarians, and even a commander from the one they call Beluga. The transmission we intercepted in the Geldborg Desert spoke of Immortals and Assyrians and that the ninja would draw them here as well. It all makes sense now. They were trying to create enough violence to open demonic gates on our world. After our planet would freeze over, the core would turn to OT and they would have it all to themselves!"

"Yes Semaj, that is exactly what would have happened."

"I overheard the leader of the ninja clan saying they had failed to persuade the Immortals to come to Avalon. That's why they left us. Without their support, it was only a matter of time before we beat Mordred and his people."

"Very good Semaj, but there is something else you must know."

(Shots in the distance...)

"Did you hear that? What you have to say will have to wait. Men! Move out!"

"That's right, all the babes and fudge you could ever want. That was such a good day..."

"What the?! Did you see where that shot came from?"

"It had have come from over there!"

"Great. We have a sniper on the loose."

"There are seven Avalonians, sir. Nagirrac is with them."

"Take him alive. Kill the others."

The infantry men issued from the house to find the threat...

... but began taking fire faster than they thought.

The soldier quickly rushed to avenge his fallen friend.

But the river slowed him down and made him an easy target for the foreign invaders.

The Beta Group member gunned one of the assailants down...

... and his bravery was rewarded with a well placed shot to the head.

"Threat neutralized, you are clear to enter the house and capture Nagirrac."

The foreigners approached the house cautiously.

The Fudge-Eating commander was too fast for them.

"And if you ate three trays of fudge a day like I do, then you'd almost be as good as me."

"Easy Commander, we need him alive."

"Seriously! How do we keep forgetting that there is a sniper still on the loose?!"

"Don't let him get away!"

"Get back here!"

"If you didn't eat so much fudge, then you might be able to stop me!"

"You down there! That's right. I'm talking to you! Drop your weapon!"

"And keep your hands up! You're coming with me!"

"I think you're the one that needs to drop his weapon."

"You think you can defeat me? You copy our ways, but you can never be my equal!"

"Is that so?"

"That's two I owe you now."

"Just doing my civic duty."

Later...

"All right scum bag. Tell us where Mordred is or die."

"I think I'd rather die, but I'll take you with me! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!"

"RUN!!"

Much Later...

"Sorry about your house Kalem. When this is over we'll get you a new one."

"Don't worry about it. I always hated this village."

"Well, we know what the foreigners want with us now. Unlimited OT that they can only get by turning Avalon into a second Ice World."

"Mr. Anderith, I believe you still had something to tell me."

"Yes, but I suggest we get away from here before more foreigners arrive."

"But where do we go?"

"I believe his majesty's intelligence headquarters can conceal us, Semaj. Come with me."
Last edited by Semaj Nagirrac on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am

That was fun, I like the Fudge references and jokes. The scenery looks cool to btw.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:57 am

"Sorry about your house Kalem.
:lol:

Inquistadores! :boss:
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:19 am

XD i was wondering what was going down in your neck of the woods! Very nice Report mate.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Genius story, I too was wondering about the similarity between the foreigners and the ice worlders.

Are we still allies, neutral, or at war?

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Cool story, bro! :guinness:
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Silverdream wrote:Half your posts are invisible you fucking noob.
I wish I knew what you were talking about so I could say something like "and 98% of your posts are deleted," but so far I haven't figured it out. Invisible posts? What?

All I can say is, sounds like somebody needs a threat assessment.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 pm

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Silverdream wrote:
RunsWithLegos wrote:your excused
You think you're so fucking great, huh? Half your posts are invisible you fucking noob. All you want is some goddamn attention and now I'm going to buy a gun illegally and hop the border and fucking come to your house and shoot you. I will shoot your whole family and burn your goddamn house down you Slavic Bastard. You think you can march into people's lives like a goddamn bolshevik and steal their girlfriend. BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME KIRSTEN?!!
Something on your mind, sport?
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Silverdream wrote:I don't care. I didn't want to kill him! I wanted to fight him! And then plunge a knife into his spinal cord. DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
Wow, sounds like someone needs a big hug.....

Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:40 pm

how the hell did this thread die so quickly? I went to page two and everyone was talking about Silva's girl troubles :?

Anyway, great batrep, I love the plot you put together in this, I can't wait for more installments to see how this turns out!

Also, Silva, I suggest making another thread in threads that are dumb so Warhead can moderate accordingly when you whine about your life :D

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 pm

I love it how you are tying in the Brikwars Cannon into this neigh seamlessly.

Jbgarrison
Minifig

Post by Jbgarrison » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Great photos and story; brilliant fudge humor!

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:39 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:I love it how you are tying in the Brikwars Cannon into this neigh seamlessly.
I like the Iceworlders' ulterior motive. Who would have thought they'd put their demon enemies to work like that.

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Glad people are catching on to the whole "Brikwars Cannon" thing. Thanks again for the support. You guys are great.

On a side note, please leave your baggage at the door. PM me if you need a good cry or something like that or watch Flight of the Conchords.