Roll To Dodge - Bring The Dawn

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Walmart may not offer guns or other weapons, but there is a ton of other stuff that comes in handy when fighting zombies. Protective clothing, food supplies, a tools boxes (you never know when you want to repair something) medical supplies, lights and batteries. Camping equipment in general sound good and especially camping stoves can be used and abused in many interesting ways. Take fuel for Molotov cocktails or bombs. And Rope. You will always need rope.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.

GeneralOfDeath
Cannon Fodder

Post by GeneralOfDeath » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:25 pm

knolli wrote:And Rope. You will always need rope.
Sam Gamgee Agrees
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Before leaving, try to shoot the lock of the gun cabinet.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

DarthBrik
Cannon Fodder

Post by DarthBrik » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Rush out with the rest of the crew on the ready for a battle. look and take a base ball bat (if i get it stick it in my belt)
-DarthBrik
-Defcon, Coperal

GeneralOfDeath
Cannon Fodder

Post by GeneralOfDeath » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 am

My my, even in the midst of a zombie outbreak. Well, I guess you have to keep humanity alive somehow...
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 am

501st: Bust the lock
[3: Meager Success] 501st takes a step back and lines up a shot with his rifle. The blast smashes into the lock. Tugging on it, the door slides open just enough for him to grab a bandoleer out of the case before the others leave. He quickly tucks the things from the cart into it while running to the front.

501st Finds: Bandoleer [+2 slots]

DarthBrik: Loot

[5: Epic Success]

Darth looks around for a melee weapon as the group runs past the sporting goods and yard work area. He darts down an aisle, snagging a large axe, and comes out next to the doors as the party bursts through.

Darth Finds: Axe [+0]

Party: Outside!

The group bursts out of the main doors into full-bore combat. The parking lot, filled with cars, is now hosting a melee duel between the amped survivors and the horde of zombies attracted to the spot. The combat is falling back in your direction, you don't have long.

Looking around, you see that the street is a main thoroughfare, leading down to the Arch park and up to the highway. A police station is across the street, with several officers hanging out of the upstairs windows attempting to pick off zombies with their handguns. Their cruisers are drawn up outside the doors in a temporary barricade. Mercy is down the street, looking like an empty skull of a building. Several shops and a mall have their entrances here.

A few zombies coming out of a side street blindside the group, lunging for DarthBrik and the rest of the crew.

Roll to Dodge!

[DarthBrik: 6: Overshoot] *KABLAM* His shotgun goes off right in the zed's growling face. ReDead. You notice a group come howling out of the same alleyway from behind you, attracted by the blast. Darth reloads.

Arkbrik gets a shot during others RTD actions, because of his Luck score.

[Arkbrik: 3-1: Fail] He swings at an incoming zombie with his pole, missing entirely.

Contains: 501st, Arkbrik, Zupponn, DarthBrik, Survivors, Zombies, Cars
Walmart is Open
Police Department is Barricaded
Mercy Hospital is Open
Hotel is Barricaded
Shops are Closed
Street Directions: East, Arch Park West, Highway

Latest Info: The survivors are holding against the zombies on the street. The group is under attack. There is a barricaded PD here.
Zupponn wrote:Kills: 1
Buff: 7/7
Weapon: 9mm Pistol [+0]
Equipment: Wallet, Cell Phone, Medical Bag [+3 slots: First-Aid Kit, Painkillers, Medical Supplies] 9mm Pistol, Bass Guitar, Fire Axe
Arkbrik wrote:Kills: 0
Buff: 5/5
Weapon: Metal Pole [+0]
Equipment: Cell phone, Keychain, Pink Laptop, Backpack [+3 slots],
DarthBrik wrote:Kills: 1
Buff: 6/6
Weapon: Shotgun [+0]
Equipment: Wallet, Cellphone, Knife [-1], Backpack [+3 slots, Axe]
501st wrote:Kills: 0
Weapon: Lee-Enfield Rifle [+0]
Equipment: Wallet, Android Phone, Canteen, Bandoleer [+2 slots: Water, Rations]
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:12 am

wow. I like this. Is it just me, or am I getting a strong 'Urban dead' vibe? I think it's the looting and shooting :lol:

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Put the Bass away and dual wield the fire axe and the 9mm. Enter combat with the zombies attacking us. Keep with the group.

DarthBrik
Cannon Fodder

Post by DarthBrik » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 pm

continue to battle and examine the state of mercy hospitol
-DarthBrik
-Defcon, Coperal

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:17 am

"Uh guys, this is not a good place to stay at."

Try to climb over the police department's barricade.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:35 am

Head back to the PD with the others, fire at the closest zombie.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 am

The zombie group falls upon the party as they fall back through towards the PD, the survivors from Walmart beginning to break the line and fleeing back into the store as more wandering groups join the attack. Mad gunshots and howls fill the air.

Zupponn: Attack!

Zupponn slings the bass over his shoulder and pulls the axe swiftly from his belt, walking rapidly backwards and hefting it, waiting for the distance to close...

[6: Overshoot] A zombie lunges for him. He swiftly cleaves the head off, firing the pistol into its chest, kicking it off the axe, and shooting again into the horde. A howl echos and another group lunges through the line of survivors towards you.

DarthBrik: Attack!

Darth glances over at the hospital. It simply appears to be looted. Most of the upstairs windows are busted out, oddly, and you notice several bodies collapsed around it on the pavement. You can make out a dual-rotor helicopter sitting on the roof. The doors are busted.

[6: Overshoot] He stumbles backwards, falling over a piece of rubble- and as a zombie drops towards him, he blasts it in the face, vaults over the rock, and headshots a zombie bolting for Arkbrik. The group chasing you swells.

Arkbrik: Advance

Arkbrik winces slightly as Darth's gun roars, vaulting over the cars forming the barricade. "Open up!" he yells up at the cops upstairs. "Let us in!" He slams on the doors. A car in the barricade shifts slightly as the others make it over. The cops shift their aim to the pursuing group, blasting a few away.

501st: Attack!

501st smoothly raises his rifle to his cheek, crouching behind the cruiser. He chambers another clip, watches as the last survivors in the street are taken down by the horde, and fires.

[6: Overshoot] The semi-auto blazes, cutting through the attacking group, throwing them back from the cars. The horde ceases slamming on the doors of Walmart, and turn to this new sound. The clip clicks empty. Arkbrik curses at the cops as the horde howls forward. The door swings open.

Contains: 501st, Arkbrik, Zupponn, DarthBrik, Zombies, Cars
Walmart is Open
Police Department is Barricaded
Mercy Hospital is Open
Hotel is Barricaded
Shops are Closed
Street Directions: East, Arch Park West, Highway

Latest Info: The survivors have fallen. The group is under attack by overwhelming forces. There is a barricaded PD here.
Zupponn wrote:Kills: 3
Buff: 7/7
Weapon: 9mm Pistol [+0]
Equipment: Wallet, Cell Phone, Medical Bag [+3 slots: First-Aid Kit, Painkillers, Medical Supplies] 9mm Pistol, Bass Guitar, Fire Axe
Arkbrik wrote:Kills: 0
Buff: 5/5
Weapon: Metal Pole [+0]
Equipment: Cell phone, Keychain, Pink Laptop, Backpack [+3 slots],
DarthBrik wrote:Kills: 3
Weapon: Shotgun [+0]
Equipment: Wallet, Cellphone, Knife [-1], Backpack [+3 slots, Axe]
501st wrote:Kills: 4
Weapon: Lee-Enfield Rifle [+0]
Equipment: Wallet, Android Phone, Canteen, Bandoleer [+2 slots: Water, Rations]
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 am

knolli wrote:Walmart may not offer guns or other weapons, but there is a ton of other stuff that comes in handy when fighting zombies. Protective clothing, food supplies, a tools boxes (you never know when you want to repair something) medical supplies, lights and batteries. Camping equipment in general sound good and especially camping stoves can be used and abused in many interesting ways. Take fuel for Molotov cocktails or bombs. And Rope. You will always need rope.
Wait, wait. I didn't read any other post in this thread but yours...

...What wal-mart are you shopping at!? All the ones in my fricking STATE have a glass case full of shotguns and rifles.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:33 am

Get inside the police department, close the doors as soon as everyone else is inside.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 pm

BREAK DOWN THE DOOR! AAARRRRGGHHH!!!