Your most painful BrikWars death?

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Thyclaine
Hero

Your most painful BrikWars death?

Post by Thyclaine » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:15 pm

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I thought this would fit the best.)

Mine was when I was playing a small battle. My stormtrooper tried to shoot the enemies Gentleman Soldier, but rolled a one and ended shooting a wrench, placing it on top of a brick. Then, another stormtrooper tried to shoot the Gentleman Soldier, rolled a one, missed, hit the brick that the wrench was on, and the force made the wrench shoot and lodge into the stormtroopers throat.

I wasn't very happy about that.
Time travel's been getting me down.

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Post by ace121 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:24 pm

Mine was when the deck of my battleship was carpet bombed. Amazingly only one person was affected, but this man, nicknamed disgruntled bob, had the worst death ever. The force of the bombing knocked him into the nuclear generator on board the ship. The bombs also knocked the entire deck off of the ship and the bridge collapsed into the generator as well. The resulting explosion ripped the battleship into pieces, with disgruntled Bob at the heart of it all. When this was done, his little pieces of bite sized carcass drifted to the sea floor where they were devoured by sharks. Needless to say, he died.

I guess the second most painful death ever was when the entire High Ordnance Delivery System's (Rail mounted artillery for launching highly explosive nerve gas shells up to miles away) weapons cache of about 5 high explosive warheads, 5 bio-warfare warheads, 5 nerve gas warheads, 5 napalm filled warheads, and 5 tactical nuclear warheads were hit by a stray bullet. The safety systems had malfunctioned prior to this because of an EMP rocket launched from a soon obliterated RPG launcher. The result of this was basically, GAME OVER. This wasn't a single death though; it was the death of nearly 100 minifigs and the destruction of every piece of armor in our arseal.

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:37 pm

I once had on of my heroes targeted by an enormous cannon, and practically all other weapons on that vehicle.
so I tried to use another hero's stupendous feat to try and save him... by throwing a sword in front of him to deflect the shots.. it failed, and I ended up piercing the hero with the sword.

another time involved machine guns and matrix style catch all bullets with your forehead action.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Post by ace121 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:40 pm

That last one was epic. My bro's done that before. Twice.

Thyclaine
Hero

Post by Thyclaine » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:03 pm

Ouch at Rody's entries.

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Post by ace121 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:04 pm

Nuclear explosions not doing it for ya? :D

Thyclaine
Hero

Post by Thyclaine » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Well, yours too.

Also, I almost forgot.

I was playing a battle with my cousin, and my hero had a rocket minigun. My Gentleman Soldier (All teams must have one, I always make sure of it.) was surrounded by battle droids. He shot at a fire extinguisher, hoping it would fly off and hit a battle droid. Instead, it flew off, bypassing the battle droids, and hit my hero's rocket minigun. It exploded, killing the best soldier on my team along with himself.

Stormzen
Hero

Post by Stormzen » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Stormzen wrote:Once, I had an angry mob that tried to attack a castle. Among them were the Myth Busters. On hover bikes. Adam tried to whip out a pistol from nowhere and shoot up an Eskimo Hunter on top of the enemy base but wasn't paying attention and shot his foot off, then crashed into a wall. My mechanik brought him back, and tried to rebuild him, (as he had the technology) to make him bigger, faster, stronger, but failed and made a killer robot that ate him. That's right, ate him.
I can't decide.
Stormzen wrote:Well there was this one battle where my Gangsta hero (my friend's idea) tried to jump into a rocket powered car while it was moving, launch off a ramp, drive-by a bunch of guys in a castle, and land safely in the middle of the town. But... he failed and ended up falling into a pirate air ship, lighting the fuel on fire with the rocket booster, making it all explode and take out the rest of the buildings on the side of the street, along with some of my frontline troopers. And I still won :D .

There was also the time my friend's necromancer tried to raise someone but failed, making him deader than dead. Which, apparently, means an explosion of hot steamy entrails, which took out a pirate, an orc, and two SWAT guys.
Almighty Benny wrote:That's so true, Adam probably would shoot his own foot off and crash into a wall.

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Post by ace121 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:33 pm

definitely #2; it included an airship exploding. Fantastic!

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:23 pm

I had a guy accidentally fire a rocket at the flaming wreckage of a burning boat soaked in jet fuel. critical failure led to a chunk landing on the guy with the rocket, and he burned to death.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:22 am

My brother's hero once used a Stupendous Feat to jump on top of my jet fighter and attack the cockpit. Fortunately for the fighter pilot, a 1D6+3 Damage katana doesn't do too well against a 3D10 armored vehicle. Still, I decided to make my jetpack-equipped hero use his Stupendous Feat to land on the fighter and kill his rival. I rolled a one for the stupendous feat and my hero ended up right in front of the fast-moving plane. The impact threw him right off the edge of the battlefield, and killed him.

Another time, I was shooting at a group of my brother's soldiers with rockets. One of the soldiers who died in that attack was armed with a sword, and the sword went flying through the air and impaled another trooper behind him.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:28 am

My test battle with the agents command center. Some troop got ran over by 8/10 wheels.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

G-Man
Champion
Champion

Post by G-Man » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:27 pm

I had a hero in a large pirate vs mech army battle. One of my first, probubly 8 years ago now.
Anyway, he was riding a horse that got spooked by a granade. Per a bad heroic action roll he fell, but got caught in the sturip and was dragged for 5 rounds before the horse fell from a cliff finally killing them both ...

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 pm

In one of my Brikwars, I had a ninja skulking around the edge of the map, to try and take out my opponents hero. After a number of unlikely events, including a horribly aimed missile turret shot, my poor assassin had an entire 7 storey scaffolding collapse on him.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:41 am

I think te most pain full death one of my minifigs had was when he was standing next to a wall and a canon fired at him and the canon ball crushed his torso against the wall slowly bleeding to death and stuck there for 3 turns, the rest of his squad was to scared to get shot by the canon to help him. It aint a wamazing death full of explosions but it shure was painfull.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.