PCP

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

PCP

Post by Silverdream » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PCP

Read the second one.

So this is basically a berserker rage stoner potion. I think this will be useful because it will cause allied and enemy troops to become even more randomly violent.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Post by Ham » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I am now scared of taking drugs. They might be laced with this shit. :shock:
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Wightbagel died for our sins.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:07 am

No don't be scared of stuf being laced just never buy from that shady guy in the alley. But yeah this basically makes you feel invincible and like god and it allows you to use all your muscle strenght even so much that it isn't healthy for you.
So basically you will find people who take this walking around naked (because of the god feeling people often undress for some reason) on the street at midnight banging down there ex's door (which they are even able to due to extreme strenght increase).
It is known that it takes a lot of people to restrain them and it is even known that police officers have shot rounds at them but if they hit just flesh they kept on walking. So the best solution for these pumped up people is a taser, they will drop down just as anybody else.

:protip: don't use PCP unless you want to go on a rampage and end up in jail.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:16 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote::protip: use PCP if you want to go on a rampage and end up in jail.
fix'd

Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Post by Ham » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:No don't be scared of stuf being laced just never buy from that shady guy in the alley. But yeah this basically makes you feel invincible and like god and it allows you to use all your muscle strenght even so much that it isn't healthy for you.
So basically you will find people who take this walking around naked (because of the god feeling people often undress for some reason) on the street at midnight banging down there ex's door (which they are even able to due to extreme strenght increase).
It is known that it takes a lot of people to restrain them and it is even known that police officers have shot rounds at them but if they hit just flesh they kept on walking. So the best solution for these pumped up people is a taser, they will drop down just as anybody else.

:protip: don't use PCP unless you want to go on a rampage and end up in jail.
I don't want to end up a cannibal.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Ham701 wrote:I don't want to end up a cannibal.
You do when you are on PCP.
stubby wrote:
*CRAZYHORSE* wrote::protip: use PCP if you want to go on a rampage and end up in jail.
fix'd
:godwin: Funny that it is also called angel dust.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

:protip: Don't do drugs in the first place.

Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Post by Ham » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Robot Monkey wrote::protip: Don't do drugs in the first place.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm

You made a critical error by naming yourself after delicious, delicious ham. It's more likely you'll end up in a cannibal.

Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Post by Ham » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:05 pm

stubby wrote:
You made a critical error by naming yourself after delicious, delicious ham. It's more likely you'll end up in a cannibal.
:byzero:

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:33 pm

How about STFU and drink a pint of Cider. Then you would never want drugs banned.
(alternatively next time you break your leg ask to not be given any drugs, especially if theirs surgery involved, not taking anesthetic is better than allowing drugs!
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:30 am

muffinman42 wrote:
How about STFU and drink a pint of Cider. Then you would never want drugs banned.
(alternatively next time you break your leg ask to not be given any drugs, especially if theirs surgery involved, not taking anesthetic is better than allowing drugs!
:godwin: Going to an amusement park and going on a roller coaster ride is only fun because of the high you get from adrenaline, IMO that is the same as taking drugs just be responsible and make sure nobody gets hurt unless you all want to.

Ex-Lep
Officer

Post by Ex-Lep » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 pm

i friend of a friend took pcp and was strapped to a table during a party, and he ended up breaking out of the straps (these werent belts, but the medical type. the really strong ones.), and throwing himself out of a window. from the second story. when they found him the next day, he broke almost all the bones in his body.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 am

Yeah, there are stories from the police of people on PCP breaking their handcuffs. Of course this also does a lot of damage to the person's wrists.