My Army Sea Raiders

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

My Army Sea Raiders

Post by alphafalcon541 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:23 am

A new army has formed for the immortals they are relitives of a now dead race known as the aqua raiders. Ok so I finally have my forces to show of there is 32 in all. But no vehicles because its ten at night :( but I will post them tomorrow or the next day. In my army I have 12 grunts, 6 sand raider grunts, 2 heavy sand raiders,3 special forces, 1 special forces leader, 2 medics, 2 normal heavys, two officers, and 2 heroes. That is Warhead clone VI by the way with a BFG chainsaw launcher. Be afraid, very afraid :twisted:
This is the whole army all 32 . Sorry the pictures aren't great because it is ten at night.
These are the grunts armed with normal assault rifles and grenades. Fielded with a dropship these troops do a lot of damage.
These are the sand raider grunts and the two heavy sand raiders. These are the troops I use for capture the flag or apocalypse. The heavy sand raiders have guard bazookas that can be powered by maniac beer that makes them more awesome. They do 2d6 worth of damage without maniac beer and 3d6 worth of damage with it picture at end.
These are the special force troops armed with combat knifes, plasma assault rifles, and arm cannons.
Arm cannons
cost:6 cp
use:4
damage:1d6+2
Explosive radius:1d6
Range: 10 in.
The special force officer is the one in the different helmet.
The medics. They do medic stuff mehh.
Heavy normals. Armed with mk II rocket launchers, and claymores.
They make things go boom.
Officers. They have combat knifes, and shotgun grenade launchers.
Shotgun grenade launcher.
Cost:8 cp
Use:3
Damage: 2d6-1 for every arc
Range: 6 in.
Warhead clone VI He has a laser guided chainsaw gun, a light saber, and an extra chainsaw. He is pure win.
Maniac beer does strange things wouldn't you say. He didn't like his first employees guess what happened.
:twisted:
Last edited by alphafalcon541 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm

I like your army, yet the uniforms you've chosen have been used by several other factions, oh and thats totally Warhead, not because of the skull, but because of the helmet.

Paco
Dimmy

Post by Paco » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Nice stuff here, I like the giant weapons like the chainsaw guns the most.
Tzan wrote:
Silverdream wrote:the link for a kingdom in turmoil leads to grave tidings.
Are you getting your ideas for posts from fortune cookies?

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:21 pm

changed the helmet I haven't seen that helmet design before sorry
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

Ranger S2H
Minifig
Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Post by Ranger S2H » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:33 pm

shit happens, the guy has a rep on the forum so its hard to use a skull and flaming helmet for anything else. then again, people have been using warhead clones so if you really like the fig, keep it, call him warhead (insert roman numeral here), and join the immortals (or not, I don't think hes beyond fighting himself to promote destruction and violence, or to make sure he doesn't have to share his beer)

on the army itself: it does sort of look familiar though I can't remember the faction.
I'd avoid using yellow sleeves to mark units, mostly because it makes them look like they have no sleeves at all IMHO
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?

Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Post by Ham » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Not clones. sphincters.

lurn ur brikwars knowledge.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Wightbagel died for our sins.