BrickArms 2011: M1919, HAC, ARC, and M3 Grease Gun

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

the enigma that is badger
Officer

BrickArms 2011: M1919, HAC, ARC, and M3 Grease Gun

Post by the enigma that is badger » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Will keeps the minifig military hardware coming with this latest release of BrickArms accessories for August 2011!

Included in this release:

M1919 Machine Gun with Pivot Mount and Ammo Box

Advanced Recon Carbine (ARC)

Heavy Assault Carbine (HAC)

M3 Grease Gun

Some additional images of these new items:

With this release, BrickArms also introduces something new to BrickArms color-palette: Brass!

From left to right: Brass, Gunmetal, and Black:

The HAC and ARC in Brass:

All these accessories are now available from all official US BrickArms Resellers and will soon be available from all official resellers worldwide shortly! Builders can also look forward to even more from BrickArms as 2011 continues!
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:11 pm

FN FALs....

The M1919 .30 cal... YES. Just.. YES.

This will be a good year.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Ranger S2H
Minifig
Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Post by Ranger S2H » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:25 pm

epic stuff

though I was kind of wondering if you could tell me when the sten smg or the scifi rifle will be released?

oh and I am very excited about some of the new prototypes, but I'd like to see some more detailed pictures. some of them only have shots of a pile in different colors that makes it a bit hard to see the details IMHO.
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?

Officer

Post by the enigma that is badger » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Ranger S2H wrote:I was kind of wondering if you could tell me when the sten smg or the scifi rifle will be released?
In regards to when future releases of BrickArms accessories will be, this is all that can be said!
Ranger S2H wrote:oh and I am very excited about some of the new prototypes, but I'd like to see some more detailed pictures.
If you take a look at my Flickr stream, I think you'll find the kind of images you're looking for!: http://www.flickr.com/photos/enigmabadger/

I'll also be taking a few additional shots over the next few times, time permitting.
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."

subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Post by subyrally » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm

sweet, I've been waiting for the 1919. i am going to have to make another BA order soon it seems.

also, i too would like to see the FN FAL.
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Those M1919s...
:<3: DO WANT

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 pm

FAL? Cause I see a G3
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

morganm
Dimmy

Post by morganm » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

These are all must-haves!

My father in law tells stories about 'nam a lot.... he's mentioned the "grease gun" before. He said you would hold it sideways because its rate of fire + recoil.

Does the ammo box detach from the M1919 cal ?

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 pm

morganm wrote: My father in law tells stories about 'nam a lot.... he's mentioned the "grease gun" before. He said you would hold it sideways because its rate of fire + recoil.
My father did the same thing at times with his Thompson. They would let the "muzzle climb" pull the gun so it swept from side to side.
Does the ammo box detach from the M1919 cal ?
Yes, they said it did in the Proto-type thread I believe.
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

Officer

Post by the enigma that is badger » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:19 pm

morganm wrote:Does the ammo box detach from the M1919 cal ?
Yes, the Ammo Box is removable and can be attached to any BrickArms accessory with an ammo slot (Combat LMG, MG42, etc)

Swordsalmon
Nice TRIPS

Post by Swordsalmon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Ah yeah, the ARC looks like a massive improvement over the original M4 Carbine piece. It's also real accurate to an actual M4A4 with optics. I'll have to (some day) get a few ARCs. Will the M4 Carbine pieces get a price drop any time, too? ^_^

Also, the prototype for the M16A1 is great. Though the first picture on the Flikr page is a bit wrong; you should never carry a rifle by the carrying handle! :)
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 am

I want them all...awesome stuff...

Ranger S2H
Minifig
Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Post by Ranger S2H » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

@swordsalmon: out of curiosity: why should one never carry an M16 by the carrying handle?
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 pm

damn those are sexy! I'm glad to live in a place where I can buy them in person and won't have to pay for shipping.

morganm
Dimmy

Post by morganm » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm

the enigma that is badger wrote:
morganm wrote:Does the ammo box detach from the M1919 cal ?
Yes, the Ammo Box is removable and can be attached to any BrickArms accessory with an ammo slot (Combat LMG, MG42, etc)
That's trick, thanks for the update!