Roll To Dodge: Evolution

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 am

knolli wrote:I go down the corridor towards the next exit/staircase/elevator, knife in hand. I am carefull and wary.
You open the door to the stairs, then escalate up a few levels, when you realize the upper staircase here has collapsed. You are now on level 15-Living quarters. As you enter , you all see corpses, all leading in a haphazard trail , towards the guard sub-office for this floor. You hear more chittering.

Snakemittens wrote:Fine, follow knolli and blast anything that's alive and isn't human.
5: You move up, and see 3 korban assassins walking in the office. you immediately fire at one. dealing 6 dmg

Stats:

Assassin 1
Hp 4/10

Assassin 2
Hp 10/10

Assassin 3
Hp 10/10

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 am

I hope the others followed, too. Otherwise we are in trouble. Since Shoutao drew their attention I try to hide before they see me. Then I look around for a spot that gives tactical advantage. I don't want to get surrounded. How are they equipted?
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Indeed, that was an unwise approach... Anyways, I do the same as knolli.

"We're here friend, don't worry. Everyone, search for spots of tactical advantage, something between you and those bugs! I'll find a way around them! We have to get to that security office..."

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:02 pm

>Attack the second assassin, aiming for it's weak leg joints.

"More, eh? Hit 'em hard!"

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Ok, I quickly get behind a desk for a makeshift barricade, and OPEN FIRE ON THE BUGGERS MUAHAHAHA

Edit: Aim for the legs first, as discussed by Alec and I.

I'm sorry, I like my gun arm a little too much.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 pm

This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Oreo, get your butt in here and keep the game going!

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 am

SnakeMittens wrote:Ok, I quickly get behind a desk for a makeshift barricade, and OPEN FIRE ON THE BUGGERS MUAHAHAHA
Aim for the legs first, as discussed by Alec and I.
6 you blast a assassin for 5 dmg, sending in reeling into another assassin for 2 dmg each.

Knolli:
I hope the others followed, too. Otherwise we are in trouble. Since Shoutao drew their attention I try to hide before they see me. Then I look around for a spot that gives tactical advantage. I don't want to get surrounded. How are they equipted? you notice they have the same equipment as the first enemy, and dive behind the same desk as Shoutao.

Robotmonkey:>Attack the second assassin, aiming for it's weak leg joints.
3, you charge in torwards them, but they get out of the way. as you crash into the wall for 1 dmg, you notice a pile of corpses inside the security office.

BFenix:Anyways, I do the same as knolli. 5 you roll into the barricade

Stats:

Assassin 1
Hp 4/10

Assassin 2
Hp 3/10

Assassin 3
Hp 8/10

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 am

What do you think? BLAST THEM IN THEIR BUGGERY FACES

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am

Ok, let m get this straight: There are three dangerous aliens over there who killed our top-notch security officers with ease. These officers were in top physical condition, had firearms and years of training. I have a knife. I am a scientist. I am not trained for this situation. And I am not suicidical like some co-workers of mine. If we don't have an advantage I don't know of yet, we are as good as dead. (Well, we have, but I don't know yet, so I stay in coward mode until then.)

I look for a way to utilize my surroundings. Is there a heavy security door between them and us? Can I lock them in? Or out? I try to close it, if something like this exists.

If that's not the case I sneak into backstab-position.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Our new found powers have clearly showed us that we now have a chance at fighting. I also feel overall... better. Physically speaking. Perhaps cykronium has some amplifying effect to our body's abilities, when administrative in the right dosage of course. I believe we were lucky it didn't killed us.

Besides, you never saw a movie or played a video game? Just got at it! I try to surprise the creatures by attacking by their flanks while jumping out of cover.

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:40 pm

BFenix wrote:Besides, you never saw a movie or played a video game? Just got at it! I try to surprise the creatures by attacking by their flanks while jumping out of cover.
"I already quoted Half Life. But you know what? Dr. Freeman had one great advantage compared to Diplom Physiker Meißner: Something called "Save and Reload". Or did you play all the way through without dying once? Well, I plan to. That's why I stay on the careful side. Thank you very much. And now be quite before they notice us! Oh, and hand me that crowbar, please."

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah, I have a ranged weapon, so I don't worry as much. I usually blast the buggers before they get to me.

Oh, reviewing the thread, I'm the only one who has damaged these three new assassins at all, so get fighting!

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:54 pm

> Sneak up behind one of those skittery bastards and decapitate him!

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Snakemittens: What do you think? BLAST THEM IN THEIR BUGGERY FACES 1 you fail at shooting the enemy and instead your blast explodes in your face for 4 dmg.

Knolli: If that's not the case I sneak into backstab-position. !6! You stab the 1st korban in the tail, which then explodes on its allies for 5 dmg each!

!Assassins 1 and 2 have been defeated!

Bfenix: try to surprise the creatures by attacking by their flanks while jumping out of cover. 4 you slice off the remaining assassin's arm of, dealing 3 dmg.

!Combat complete!

Snakemittens
Hp 6/10